1.    #1  
    I am thinking of getting a red Centro and noticed that the $100.00 rebate on the black Centro is only valid until 11/03. Do you think that a new rebate will be issued for both colors on 11/04, or is the $100.00 Centro promotion going to end soon? What do you think? Thanks for your input.
    Probably there will be another round of rebate, otherwise the Centro will be priced as high as the 755p.

You can always buy one on ebay for 300, yes I asked Sprint you can get insurance as long as its new.
    There was some early market buzz about the Centro eventually being offered for free (with 2 yr. contract). I think Palm and the carriers are trying to get what they can for it now, because its a new offering and probably the best smart phone on the market for that price, but eventually it likely will be offered as a free phone with contract.
  4. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    I bought the black and Im trading it in for Red next week. Im sending in my rebate as a black.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks a lot for all your help. I have a 700wx and am getting this for my sister. She wants to get the red one, but if there's going to be a $100.00 difference I may convince her to get the black one. Hopefully there will just be another round of rebates for both.