Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I just installed NVBackup onto my new Centro and tested it a couple of times. I noticed that after completing a scheduled backup, the keyguard becomes disabled until I turn the unit on and off again. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks.
    I have not noticed the problem you mentioned, but I did my first scheduled backup with NVBackup early this morning. I had it scheduled for 6:30 and when I looked at the Centro a little before 7:00am it was frozen. The keyboard was lit up but it would not respond. I had to open the battery case and remove the battery. I have done several manual backups in the last week, but this is the first scheduled. I did have it set to reset after backup, that may be the culprit. I'll test a few time and see what happens.

Update: If you don't select 'turn screen off during backup', NVBackup will backup just fine. Selecting turn screen of during backup causes mine to freeze. Selecting Reset after backup works just fine.
    Last edited by JohnH59; 11/02/2007 at 11:18 AM.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    You must have an older version - the "turn screen off" option has been removed in the latest version, since it doesn't work properly (as you found out).