1.    #1  
    I've been experiencing a wierd problem, and I am wondering if anyone else is too.
    When I capture a picture, I have it set up to review my photos.
    The thing is though, when I take the picture, there is about a 5-10 second lag before I am able to select the "delete" and "save" buttons.
    All the apps I have installed on my Centro are "Centro supported", so I really don't get what is going on.
    Anyone have any possible solutions before I hard reset my Centro and install everything from scratch?

P.S. I am saving the pictures to my Micro SD card, and when I chose to save it to the ram, it still lags.

Thanks.
    Yes, this is the only notable lag I'm experiencing on my Cento. Not sure how to resolve yet.
    My Palm phones: i500 --> i550 --> 650 --> 700p --> Centro
  3.    #3  
    I did a hard reset today to see if it resolved the lag, and it didn't.
    The only other thing I can think of is maybe it is my Micro SD card, because it is kind of cheap.
    But my friend who also has a Centro is experiencing this lag too, and he is using a SanDisk Micro SD card, so that can't be it.
    Yeah, I have the SanDisk 4GB card -- I don't think that's the issue.
    I'm not getting the lag. After I take a picture, it's less than a second that I can access the save/delete buttons.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    I'm not getting the lag. After I take a picture, it's less than a second that I can access the save/delete buttons.
    Are you using a MicroSD card?
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    Are you using a MicroSD card?
    Yes, I think the one currently in is the Sandisk 2gb SDHC. I have a 4gb SDHC as well and have not had lag on it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    Yes, I think the one currently in is the Sandisk 2gb SDHC. I have a 4gb SDHC as well and have not had lag on it either.
    Let me rephrase headcase's question: Are you using the microSD card as the default destination for saving the pictures?

I ask because I too am seeing this extended delay, but only when my default save location is my Kingston 4GB microSDHC card (and had the same problem with a 2GB PQI microSD card).

So I'm wondering if this is really an issue with saving the picture to the microSD card.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAndrews View Post
    Let me rephrase headcase's question: Are you using the microSD card as the default destination for saving the pictures?

I ask because I too am seeing this extended delay, but only when my default save location is my Kingston 4GB microSDHC card (and had the same problem with a 2GB PQI microSD card).

So I'm wondering if this is really an issue with saving the picture to the microSD card.
    Yes, I am saving to card. On each device I use I create a folder on card with the name of the device. I then save the pics I take with the camera to that folder. It makes it easier for me to find pics and keep them organized. I only do this because I change devices so often.
    I gave mine a test. I am using a 4GB SDHC (ScanDisk) and I tested it with both save to card and save to Centro and the lag is 1 second on both.Never more and I tested a few pictures each. I used to have this lag you talk about on my Treo700P but the Centro (atleast mine) does not have it.
    I only experience the lag when saving the photos to my 4GB SanDisk card. When the 8GB starts showing up in stores, I'm going to try that & see if there's any difference on my unit.