Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    This is my first device running Palm OS so I'm still unfamiliar with all the settings. With my 700wx I was able to see any appointments that were scheduled within the next few days on the Today screen. This is not the case with the Centro. It just displays the appointments for the current day. Is there any way to change this so I can see what upcoming appointments I have without having to go into the calendar everytime?
    Head to the main screen on the phone, and press the menu button (lower right). Click on phone menu options, and then click the option to show calendar events.

It'll now show your next calendar event above the dial pad. You can click on it to go to your calendar if need be.
    Quote Originally Posted by mokz View Post
    This is my first device running Palm OS so I'm still unfamiliar with all the settings. With my 700wx I was able to see any appointments that were scheduled within the next few days on the Today screen. This is not the case with the Centro. It just displays the appointments for the current day. Is there any way to change this so I can see what upcoming appointments I have without having to go into the calendar everytime?
    hit your calendar button and then the menu key. now select your preferences, including what default calendar view you want to see when you hit the calendar button.

hitting the calendar button while in calendar cycles through the different views.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I appreciate your responses but I don't think I got my original message across clearly. I have the event option activated on my homescreen so that it tells me what appointments I have that day. However, it only tells me what is going on that same day. It won't show me an upcoming appointment that's more than a day away.

On my 700wx I was able to see on my homescreen what was going on today, tomorrow, and the next few days without ever having to go to the actual calendar application.
    Look into 2Day as your calendar app. Besides calendar, it can be set to display and launch a variety of items. It can be set up to be actually very similar to the Today screen on WM devices.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    check out Agendus calender replacement. pretty sure it does . . but too cramped w /info for me.
    DateBk6 will do that and a lot more.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I'm using UltimatePhone and really dont want anything else taking up my homescreen. Ultimatephone let's me add a line to the homescreen for the calendar and want to be able to see appointments for the next few days from that one line. Do those programs mentioned above do that? I'll give them a shot and report back.

Thanks for everyone's help.
    so you want this in your phone app? AKA Ultimate Phone? (I just want to make sure that were are on the same page as the phone app isn't exactly a homescreen)
    Ultimate Phone currently does not support plug ins so you would have to ask the makers of it for support for either plugins (and hope someone makes one that will work for it) or to add more of a calendaring functionality.

The calendar program can give you a today page that can be set to be the default screen when you hit the calendar button.

You may also want to check out 2Day. This is a today screen replacement that will allow you to just type a name and it will start the contact search. I think this is the best solution for what you are seeking.