Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I've installed the update, or at least I thought I had. I can't confirm because when I go to Phone Info, nothing appears. I got through the update process but had to do a reset to stop it from looping the startup (which was recommended at the Palm site). Now, I have a bunch of cubed icon files taking up crazy space on my Treo. Any thoughts...anyone? Can I delete these update files? How do I see if the update took if I can't access my Phone Info?
    Is your phone turned out? That would explain the blank fields for Phone info.
    Last edited by swieder; 12/13/2007 at 03:12 PM.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Yup, the phone is turned on. When I select Phone Info, nothing happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcombee View Post
    The update site indicates that an update for unlocked 680s will be released soon.
    Ben, I've always appreciated your inputs into the Palm forums, but I have to say that, IMO, software companies should be prohibited by law from using the word "soon".
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickS View Post
    Ben, I've always appreciated your inputs into the Palm forums, but I have to say that, IMO, software companies should be prohibited by law from using the word "soon".
    Companies really means "sooner or later"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12