Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    jrgutierrez, what device are you running?
    Treo 650 GSM, ROM: 1.20-ENA
  2.    #42  
    i am testing it on the very same device and have not noticed the OutOfMemory problems.
    Maybe the new version that I will soon release will fix this problem!
    i am testing it on the very same device and have not noticed the OutOfMemory problems.
    Maybe the new version that I will soon release will fix this problem!
    Looking forward to it.

Can we expect future integration with email and SMS?
  4.    #44  
    It is already done. Just putting "polishing" touches to sending emails and sms
  5.    #45  
    I have mocked up a preview video of TouchLauncher and new TouchBook and their integration
    Will I be able to choose which email application is used. I have Krome on my treo 650 and would like to use it because my custom ROM does not have versamail..
    Thank you.
    I have mocked up a preview video of TouchLauncher and new TouchBook and their integration
    cooool!

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  8.    #48  
    bluefish, yes, as long as Krome registers itself as the default mail handler
    Malatesta, thx
    TouchLauncher looks great! Any release date?
  10.    #50  
    Well I hope it will be released before February ends
    Well I hope it will be released before February ends
    Thanks - I'm looking forward to it!
  12.    #52  
    I have completed a major update!
    Version 0.96 has a new rewritten scrolling mechanism which bypasses the 655 contacts limit! Now you can have UNLIMITED number of contacts. The new scrolling is also more nice and intuitive.
    + ability to send email and SMS!
    Download link is the same
    Very neat and cool!!! Now, it would be perfect if it can hide private contacts as 2cool4u does. I would suggest to add this option.
  14.    #54  
    hide private contacts
    Added.
    v0.962 is released
    Okay, I've been trying this out and really like it. However, I find the scrolling to be very slow. Is it possible it didn't install properly? I have been using Treobble and the scrolling is fast and customizable. Other then that, this blows Treobble out of the water.
    Got to admit it is very very slick. My biggest concern is the length of time to start up. About 20 seconds, way to long. 5 Seconds or less I could deal with, but 20 almost makes it unusable.... almost because the coolness factor is way way up. Keep going with it.
  17.    #57  
    You probably got A LOT of contacts.
    I am gonna try and fix it but cant promise anything
    I have about 450 total contacts. But thanks for looking at this. Still a great app.
    for some reason a comma is added before all contact names. So when I try to input the first three letters...it doesnt find a match. Also, my last entry is repeated( shows up) multiple times. When I scroll down after last entry, I get error32: unitilized bitmap.
    Hi Ahsirg,

I was reading the news at Palm Addicts and noticed a new version of TouchBook (.972), that was completed today. I thought it curious you didn't post the update here. What was updated and do those of us who are loyal fans need it? Thanks again for your hard work.

Stu
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast