Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Neat app btw and it doesn't crash my Centro like one of the older versions

Out of curiosity: are you going to add SMS support (to launch a message from a contact)?

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  2.    #22  
    Yes, i'm hoping to add sms some time later
    Just got the new version, I am really liking it. Anyway to have it default to digit dialing if contact searching fails. ie If i type in 541 on the keyboard and do not have a contact named fde it will recognize this and know that I want to dial the numbers instead?
  4.    #24  
    Too bad you dont have a contact named "fde" :-)
    It is a good idea and i will see if i can manage to put it into the program.
    Right now the development will be slow cause i've got exams at the universtiry
    Thanks, and good luck on the exams.
  6.    #26  
    Program is a bit updated to v.0.93
    - Various bugfixes in favorites, Appointments, scrolling
    - Some changes in skinning
    Download as usual
    I installed the new version yesterday, and whenever I try to set white font, I get the following error: 'An unexpected error has occured! The application will terminate now.' I then need to go back into the app and assign the wallpaper again.
  8.    #28  
    Try downloading from the same link and please post what error do you get. I disabled the try-catch thing.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    I downloaded and installed, now getting the following error message:'Error 10:Subscript out of bounds' I also get the same thing when trying to set the selector to white. Thanks

Merry Christmas!
    Great software. Just one thing, it takes a long time to load when started from the favorites button. Looks great!
    Matty
    I tried to select the white font, and the program crashed. and it won't list the contacts now. I just removed it for the time being.
    Matty
  12.    #32  
    Hello and happy holidays everyone.
    I think i have isolated the program. Redownload v0.942 to see if the problem is gone
    No problems now! I can use white text and white selector. I like the option to remove the seperator lines. A minor issue, when I go in to change the selector color, I need to select a picture and white text again, like it loses the previous setting. This is quite minor, overall this is my favorite of the recent crop of contact managers! Good work!
    In new version on Centro: Get "Error 5: Invalid parameter" when I select a contact *only* under Favorites.

15.    #35  
    Issue corrected. Please redownload v0.943
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    Issue corrected. Please redownload v0.943
    all better.

The touchbok software works great except for one little problem that I have. I got the software from a friend and he has a 755. I have the centro. The problem that i am having is when there is a picture attached to a contact or i try to add a different background image it gives me an "error 66:Library not found". has anybody else had this issue? my friends 755 doesn't have this problem.
  18.    #38  
    You need to install
    pnojpeglib.prc
    it is in the archive with the software!
    Hi,
    two bad issues:
    - It takes almost 5 seconds to start the software
    - I get "Error 1: Out of memory" message many times when trying to view a contact's info.

I would also like to see the contact's email address, with an emailing button, similar to 2cool4U.

Cheers
  20.    #40  
    jrgutierrez, what device are you running?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast