1.    #1  
    I could do it on the 650, so logic states that I MUST be able to do it on my shiny new 755 right?

I'd like to assign specific ringtones to callers, so that I know by tone that it's my wife calling, etc. I just can't figure out how to do it on my new device. Would someone help me out?

TIA!

l
    -Lammy
    All you need to do is select the RT you want on the specific contact record. If you are using a 3rd party contact manager, maybe it doesn't show up as an editable option. Use the default contacts to edit the RT.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    yep, you can do it. Just go to the contact and click edit, its right there under the picture square
    I suggest a ring-tone management application such as RingCare, LightWav, or CallBlock. These applications use files that are based on the card and therefore uses less memory than sticking a bunch of standard ring tones in main memory.

Ben
  5.    #5  
    Thanks all! Very helpful.
    -Lammy
    Here is what a TreoCentral Forum member just said about RingCare on his 755p: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...9&postcount=75

Jeff
    That's very true, I have tried them all. Ringcare takes the Title, try it, you won't regret it
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter