1.    #1  
    Tried looking for a case (I liked) and didn't find anything that fit.

Has anyone found a non-Centro brand case that fits the phone?

Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    check out the centro cases and accessories thead strated by Crogs571, I think he's updating the thread as things are found, mainly trying to be centro specific but it's also got some cases that are pretty darn close.

hope that helps
    I found the Mobi (I think) at Target that was mentioned in another thread. It fits perfectly. It's a belt case with a flap over the top.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    I found the Mobi (I think) at Target that was mentioned in another thread. It fits perfectly. It's a belt case with a flap over the top.
    I second this case, I love it so far. Fits really well.
  5.    #5  
    Great, I might need to stop by Target.

I like the style that you can leave the phone in the case and still operate and view the lcd. Is this one like that?

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    Great, I might need to stop by Target.

I like the style that you can leave the phone in the case and still operate and view the lcd. Is this one like that?
    Not at all, here is the target link. Moda Case

Also, here is a link to the discussion of the cases available, Centro Cases.
    I bought this at one of those cellphone accessory stands in the mall yesterday for $15. It fits the Centro perfectly, the only bad parts is that logo. It has a belt clip, no swivel. I pried the logo off for now, so now there's two small holes where it used to be. Goodluck finding it.

http://www.mobilglove.net/pics/lux-black-med.jpg

If anyone needs more detailed pics of it I can take some later.

EDIT: Found two sources that has it, you're looking for "mobileglove luxus horizonal". There is a vertical version, but it fit too tight on my Centro.

http://www.myvoicecomm.com/search_di...hp?category=71 (This site sells to resellers I think)
    http://kkricketwireless.com/po.asp?tf_id=109&tb_id=9601
    Last edited by infiniti029; 10/29/2007 at 10:57 AM.
    Hi Mel
    Diane posted the body glove case here http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...1&postcount=23 and the full thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=153770

Maybe we should sticky this topic
    I just ordered the scuba case off ebay for $15 shipped.. I love the body glove cases...They have never let me down in the past. I will let you guys know how it is when it gets here.
    Got my Cases and Accessories thread stickied. The first post contains everything to date. As people post, I'll update the first post so people don't have to search through the thread to find new things. So far there are a few pouch cases people are finding. The Moda at Target. There are dozens of pouch type cases that will fit the Centro as it matches up with with quite a few of the candy bar style phones out there. I'm sure we could have a generic pouch list about twenty plus long.

Here's the link: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=153770
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    awesome, thanks crogs!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I picked one up at my local Target and agree it fits like a glove.
    David
  13.    #14  
    I purchased three cases already and using none.

I picked up a bag today for it's long hook straps and clasps. Un snapped the straps off of it, got a round hook and a phototag holder, took the release clasp off of it and....my Cetro is hanging across me like a sling.

I love the access and not having to fiddle with a case or getting it out of my purse, etc. when I'm on the go.
    Attached Images Attached Images

^ crafty! i like it!
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    The lanyard hook is great! I have a short lanyard on my centro. I carry it in my front pants pocket. I leave the lanyard hanging out of my pocket. When I need the phone I just pull on the lanyard and Voila the phone comes right out! No more digging in my pocket for my phone.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Is that a Centro or are you just happy to see me?
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    Is that a Centro or are you just happy to see me?
    If I were single I probably would not have switched from my big 755p to a tiny Centro!
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway