1.    #1  
    My trial of EasyLock has expired and, as I am a big believer in registering programs, I either want to pay or delete.

I like it b/c it's...well...easy. Also, I like that a screen will pop up wherein I have "REWARD FOR RETURN!!!" and my info in case someone may be enticed to call me and give it back.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a better program?
    Have you checked out PDABomb!? I have been using it for several months now and I have been very happy with it. It lets you lock and encrypt your PDA and it also closes a couple of Palm OS security holes. You can find it at www.pdabomb.com.
    Sven

If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.
    I have used 'easylock' back in the day when it was still called 'palmlock'. The developer includes FREE updates and has been available for support by return email. This is always appreciated and a surprise.

I registered 2 copies, and I have not had any problems at all.
    "I cannot live without books." Thomas Jefferson
    I love EasyLock for it's way to use a single little button to unlock. I like to keep out those curious people when I leave the meeting room for a few minutes and they wanna try out my Stowaway and WordSmith though.

EasyLock kicks a$$ and and the best part as gbgood says is the developer is really responsive. He worked really hard at fixing a bug I found... I was really impressed with his desire to make a great product. I was so stoked by his efforts that I decided to make a cool graphic as the start up pic and submited it to him for others to download. Apparently others were also stoked because his site has a number of great pictures you can put on your startup.

I didn't hesitate to register it because it does one thing really well and is priced so perfectly there is no reason not to buy it.

James
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the responses--I will check out pda.bomb to see how it compares.
    Originally posted by K. Cannon
    Thanks for the responses--I will check out pda.bomb to see how it compares.
    I'd be interested to hear your impressions of it.
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by bookrats

I'd be interested to hear your impressions of it.
    I'll be sure and report back!