Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    I had the Mogul, and I love so many things about it. The time came when the Mogul became an over kill for me, so the Centro stepped in. The Centro is such a great little device, and I have yet to look back. The price, size, feel, and features makes the Centro a PDA to have IMO.
    Exactly why I went back to the Centro and Palm OS. I like the Mogul, but it's really more than I need. I spent more time tweaking than actually using the device. The Centro is actually faster than the Mogul. No more hypnotic color circle just to read or reply to an email.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintoro View Post
    I have a Grandcentral account and could just click on a link and they would play. Kinoma does play them but it is not as clean.
    How can we make it better?

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    How can we make it better?

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Charles - On my Windows phone, I would simply click on the play logo in the HTML email and it would open the WMP and play the message.

To play it in Kinoma or any other player for that matter that supports MP3, I need to select the link at the bottom of the email, the POS screen comes up asking me what I want to do with the file (card or Real Player); I save the file(s) to my card and then open my file explorer (in this case zlauncher's built in explorer); navigate to the file and change the file name to have .mp3 at the end. From there I can open any of my players and listen to the message.

Kinoma would have a big win with GC users if it natively supported the files from GC and when I click on the link, create a way for it to be in the launch options (instead of Real Player or Card) and once the download completes, Kinoma kicks off and the message plays.
    Man you guys make me wanna go back to Palm....sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintoro View Post
    On my Windows phone, I would simply click on the play logo in the HTML email and it would open the WMP and play the message.
    Yeah, that's way better. To fix that, I need to tell the developer of the email client that it should just hand Kinoma Player the URL instead of trying to download it itself.

What's the email client? Are you using Kinoma Player or the built-in Kinoma Media Embedded?

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Charles - I am using Chatteremail and I am using Kinoma 4.4

Let me know if you need me to test anything and I will do my best to help you out.

Thanks!
    Keane
    Likewise I'm using Chatter and Simulscribe. It would be nice if it would hand it off to Kinoma 4.4.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12