Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    637 Global Posts
    You need to do it from the phone itself - go to vision home page, downloads, then search email.

Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    I can't get the link to work. It sends a message but the llink does not go where it should. Can anyone post the prc directly? I have called Sprint several times with no lluck.
    Quote Originally Posted by estroh View Post
    You need to do it from the phone itself - go to vision home page, downloads, then search email.
    I cannot access the downloads page. I have just gotten off the phone with a Sprint tech guy who said I needed reprovisioning. So far I still cannot access the page, but I am hopeful.
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by estroh View Post
    It doesnt delete my gmail or yahoo mail unless I hit delete.
    That's what I mean. When I delete email on my handheld (to save memory), it deletes it on the server too. I want my messages to stay on the server, so I can pull them with my email client on my PC which I have set to delete from server. I only scan emails on my treo then delete them after. All other PalmOS email apps have an option not to delete messages from server. I'm sure this one will too someday.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    If anyone knows how to set this app up so it does not become the default app on the mail button on the Treo 700p, please post. It is a useful app at times, but the feature where it becomes your default mail app on resets makes is quite useless, and it is too annoying to keep setting the preferences back, and it is far from a good enough mail app to keep as default.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123