Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Bek, that's what I did with my Colorize too!

Did you guys sync your units or individually install the programs you wanted? I've been so busy since buying the unit on Friday, I'm still trying to find the time between everything and learning the unit well enough to have it recreate some of the old functions on my 650.

I still need to get the Pink Panther back on my unit as my email notification. I just picked up a micro card today, and maybe I'm just cheap, but I did not want to spend $30.00 for one, even though it came with an adapter. -LOL

One negative I have noticed is the stylus. I am used to a metal one, not this plastic one that feels like it wants to bend.

Sidenote: My daughter's school is having a fundraiser for her 8th grade graduation class and they are taking up old phones and well, despite the good cause and all, I just can't see dropping my 650 in the box with all those basic phones. It would be like dropping a diamond among cubic zubconian's. Hummmmm
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    ...be careful when you sync! do a search and read how others are doing it (or email me, I'm mobile - too much to type!)
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neurocutie View Post
    ??? they give you a temporary number to use while the port is in progress, so there's no reason you should have to wait to use your Centro...
    No one offered, and I didn't know that was possible! Thanks!
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek View Post
    ...be careful when you sync! do a search and read how others are doing it (or email me, I'm mobile - too much to type!)
    Thanks Bek,

I'm expecting my "Pink" dell laptop to be delivered today and I will see which way I will go with loading up the Centro.

Vista can be a lil touchy, at least it was with my last computer that I'm replacing, hopefully there has been some improved changes to the operating system.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12