1.    #1  
    this is for anyone who has order this battery. whats the texture like of the extended batter cover. hows the quality does it the same rubber texture as the 755p itself. also how well does the color match up and how well does the door fit on the 755p

the battey life is whats keeping me from getting a 755.

thanks in advance!!!
    I am using the 2100 aMh with the original Treo 755p burgundy cover. The button does not pop up fully, but the cover has been very secure and has not come off on it's own accord.
    Seidio just released 2200 mah extended battery for Treo 755.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=760

Seidio
    Nice!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I purchased the Seido 3200 ext. battery and cover. The door is a perfect match and fits well but it does make the phone kinda bulky. The battery is freakin huge! My first Treo died at the access powered screen and when I went to Sprint for an exchange the rep told me I shouldn't be using a non oem battery as they tend to cause problems. I know many folks use the Seido ext batteries so..........??? She told me the name of the oem battery to look for but I could find no such battery on the internet. I stopped using this battery in my replacement phone. It is not an issue because I use the Treo mostly as an organizer and I have my number forwarded to my second phone (Moto Q) so my battery life is great with the stock battery.
    I bought 3 3200's w/burgundy cover for my wife, brother and I. We all love the extra juice, but it can be kinda bulky. Everyone is used to the size now and the back cover looks and feels just like the original cover. Overall very happy!
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio just released 2200 mah extended battery for Treo 755.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=760

Seidio
    Which 755 gets the green door?
    I think the Blue. . . . you would have a two tone late 50's Chevy kinda thing going. . . . .
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Will this new 2200 mAh battery ultimately replace the 2100 mAh battery. Are both under production or is the 2100 mAh the white elephant awaiting depletion of its inventory? Why would one buy the 2100 mAh with the 2200 mAh available?
    Burgandy here, with a 2100 battery.

Texture is nearly a perfect match (maybe slightly less 'toothy') and the color is very, very close.

The door fits, but often requires a little extra attention to fully squeeze it on. I liked the old 650/700 style of door attachment MUCH better, it seemed a little "scrunchier" (more space inside the cover) but it opened/closed and stayed on much better than the 755 style.

I'll answer for Seidio - of COURSE the 2100 will be gone once inventory is depleted... there would be little point to manufacture and stock 2 batteries that essentially fill the same need but have a minor difference in capacity. I find the 2100 not as impressive as I had hoped, but it's still miles above the ridiculously weak 1600mAh stock one which started getting scarily low by the afternoon if it wasn't tethered to a charger.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
  11. IRJ
    Hmmm.
    I think I will wait for the 2300 battery

Just joking
    What someone needs to do is make a replacement battery cover that works with Treo 650 batteries. I have a couple of those hanging around and I hat to spend the money for a new battery plus door.
    if I could just get the door cover that would be great, I have my extended 2400 battery from my 700p that never left me without juice.

I was going to ask the same question about the green
    just got my seidio 3200 battery today. the cover fits as good as or better than the stock cover, it really snaps into place. the finish is identical to the original. turned on bluetooth, ir receive, the back light is up all the way and lots of web browsing (about 4 hours) and am at 60% after 8 hours on the first charge. I turned everything on in order to speed the discharges to do the 5-6 full charge cycles per the included instructions.

i do not think the phone is that much bulkier, still fits in my pocket much better than my handspring neo with sprint pcs wireless link.

I will report in a week or so after the initial charge cycles as to my "real" battery life.

so far i think this is great.

follow up:
    The first charge lasted 32 hours until the first pop-up batterey warning @ 8%....recharged and turned off bluetooth, ir receive and set the backlight back to 4 cliclks from off (my normal setting).
    The second recharge lasted

56 HOURS!

with my normal usage until the 8% battery warning....recharging now (3rd full cycle). I LOVE MY 3200mAh battery!
    Last edited by bmwk75s; 11/04/2007 at 01:21 AM.
    Scott K
    PalmPilot -> PalmPilotPro ->
    HandspringNeo w/ Sprint PCS Wireless Digital Link ->
    Treo 755p Blue -> Treo 800w

bmwr606@yahoo.com
    I have the new 2200 battery with the replacement door. Door is a near perfect match. Battery last me from 7 AM to 11 PM with still over 30% left using Chatter push constantly and some web browsing among other things. Can someone explain to me the politics of Palm not providing this size battery with the original 755? The new battery costs $60 but what is it's incremental cost over the stock battery? I don't see how this could be more than $20 more. They really couldn't just ship the 755 with a better battery and charge a bit more?

In any case, my 755p is now my perfect device....until the next shiny device catches my eye.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Hello all

here are the results of my first 6 charge /discharge cycles with the BIG battery:

first charge 32 hours until the 8% battery warning
    bluetooth ON, ir receive ON backlight MAX

second charge 56 hours until the 8% battery warning
    bluetooth OFF, ir receive OFF backlight 4 clicks

third charge 65 hours until the 8% battery warning

fourth charge 48 hours until the 8% battery warning
    about 8 hours driving in known poor coverage area,
    usually I would turn phone off because of no svc to roam to sprint to
    roam to no svc changes but left on to test battery.
    hunting for signal really shortened up the battery life!

fifth charge 72 hours until the 8% battery warning and 83 hours until the 1% warning,
    i went to see my parents and forgot my charger......
    made it back with 1% charge remaining

sixth charge 80 hours until the 8% battery warning

now just going to keep it topped and enjoy!
    Scott K
    PalmPilot -> PalmPilotPro ->
    HandspringNeo w/ Sprint PCS Wireless Digital Link ->
    Treo 755p Blue -> Treo 800w

bmwr606@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwk75s View Post
    Hello all

here are the results of my first 6 charge /discharge cycles with the BIG battery:

first charge 32 hours until the 8% battery warning
    bluetooth ON, ir receive ON backlight MAX

second charge 56 hours until the 8% battery warning
    bluetooth OFF, ir receive OFF backlight 4 clicks

third charge 65 hours until the 8% battery warning

fourth charge 48 hours until the 8% battery warning
    about 8 hours driving in known poor coverage area,
    usually I would turn phone off because of no svc to roam to sprint to
    roam to no svc changes but left on to test battery.
    hunting for signal really shortened up the battery life!

fifth charge 72 hours until the 8% battery warning and 83 hours until the 1% warning,
    i went to see my parents and forgot my charger......
    made it back with 1% charge remaining

sixth charge 80 hours until the 8% battery warning

now just going to keep it topped and enjoy!
    I am awaiting my replacement battery any day from Seidio since my first that was defective...my 2600mAh started pretty impresive but got worse...it would end a moderate day of use @ 5pm with 50% and the I popped my OEM in and it seemed like the extended battery. Seidio told me that we shouldn't have to cycle the batteries so low. A full 8 hours charge initially and 3 to 5 top off cycles will do. Eiither way I am happy to see you getting full performance out of your battery. Hopefully my replacement will redeem my faith in Seidio with my 2600 for my 700p.
    Last edited by KStewart; 11/15/2007 at 08:52 PM.
    at&t iPhone3G