Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker View Post
    How is the vibrate strength while using this holster? I ask because I notice that the front of the Centro is offset inside the clip a few mm.
    Super weak. I actually used to put the whole holster in my pocket and would miss calls because the vibration was so weak.

Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker View Post
    Also, does this offsetting of the front (presumably to protect the front and prevent button presses) make the holster considerably thicker?
    I didn't think so.
    your iphone holster is outward facing. Don't see anything to protect its screen. So why not do the same with the Centro?
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio holster is a face in design to protect the screen while it is in the holster.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Is the clip permanetly attached to the case?
    I like the case to be real low profile, so the phone doesn't stick out off my waist that much. How does it rate?
    Could you post a profile picture showing how far the centro sticks off the body when in the case?

Thanks a bunch!
    Quote Originally Posted by sab003 View Post
    Is the clip permanetly attached to the case?
    I like the case to be real low profile, so the phone doesn't stick out off my waist that much. How does it rate?
    Could you post a profile picture showing how far the centro sticks off the body when in the case?

Thanks a bunch!

I just got this in the mail yesterday.

Yes, it looks like the clip is attached. I can't see any way to take it off.

I think I know what you mean about low profile. I would say, yes, it is low profile.

I use it, screen inwards, and the phone oriented 'sideways'. For me, if the phone is in an 'up-down' position, my elbow wacks it sometimes. Maybe just me. The sideways positon seems to make easier for one-handed operation.

So far, I'm pretty happy with it.

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by robcox View Post
    I just got this in the mail yesterday.

Yes, it looks like the clip is attached. I can't see any way to take it off.

I think I know what you mean about low profile. I would say, yes, it is low profile.

I use it, screen inwards, and the phone oriented 'sideways'. For me, if the phone is in an 'up-down' position, my elbow wacks it sometimes. Maybe just me. The sideways positon seems to make easier for one-handed operation.

So far, I'm pretty happy with it.

Rob
    Thanks for the report. How's the vibrate strength while in the holster?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12