1.    #1  
    On the AIM messenger, is there no way to add a timestamp????

Very frustrating to find a new message with NO idea when it came in...

Lorraine
    I too miss the time stamp option in IM.

Thumbspeed Inc., software maker listed in about section of IM, was bought by OZ Inc in April and have a few mobile apps with very simple interfaces.
    This from the OZ site "No subscriber learning curve = Instant adoption"
    I guess all that time stamp info would clutter the UI.

But also states: "Lightweight and optimized, OZ Mobile IM Clients can be fully customized to suit handset capabilities providing consumers with a true embedded mobile IM experience."

Does that mean the app can be upgraded to included time stamp? And how about removing the communities you don't use?
    c a r l n u n e s
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > iPhone( ) > Treo 755p
    WATCH THIS BEFORE POSTING
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by carlnunes View Post
    I too miss the time stamp option in IM.

Thumbspeed Inc., software maker listed in about section of IM, was bought by OZ Inc in April and have a few mobile apps with very simple interfaces.
    This from the OZ site "No subscriber learning curve = Instant adoption"
    I guess all that time stamp info would clutter the UI.

But also states: "Lightweight and optimized, OZ Mobile IM Clients can be fully customized to suit handset capabilities providing consumers with a true embedded mobile IM experience."

Does that mean the app can be upgraded to included time stamp? And how about removing the communities you don't use?

Do you have a link to the OZ site? I wasn't able to find a thumbspeed site. I also wasn't able to find any type of upgrades to the version on the 755p. I even posted a message on the Sprint site to no avail.

Lorraine