1.    #1  
    i'll get to it right away...

lets say i am surfing the net, and get a call or text message or email, is there a way for me to quickly answer the call or reply to the message and go back to where i was...it seems that the minute i leave the screen...i cant really go back to surfing the net from the same place as where i was...is there any program that will help me do what i want to do?

pls help!
    thanks!
    Garnet OS will not multitask, but there may some program that will help you out. I just don't know what it is. LOL
    Matty
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Most palm apps store where they are when you exit, so when you go back, you're in the same place.

Blazer does that for my 680. So if in Blazer, get a call, and go back, I"m on the same web page. Under preferences set "start with last page viewed". That is if the 755p works the same way as a 680.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    just set-up blazer to go to the "last page viewed" instead of your home page, it's on the first page of the settings.

That way it'll reload the last page you were on from the cache and let you continue from there.
    Sorry, read through too fast, I just caught the multitasking part.
    Matty
    check the "stayput" function in "Phone technician".
    If you hold down the home key on your Treo 755P it will display a pop-up of the last 8 apps you were in.
    The "stay put" function in Phone Technician is the reason I purchased the application. It works most of the time and those times it does not work are when I need it to work.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    The "stay put" function in Phone Technician is the reason I purchased the application. It works most of the time and those times it does not work are when I need it to work.

Ben
    Thanks for the tip, didn't know about that feature. PT seemed like a lot of hacks that would just create more problems than they'd solve, but if a "stay put" feature really worked well I'd buy it just for that.

Is Ben alone, or is does anyone have "stay put" working solid?
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.