1.    #1  
    I posted this in another forum and thought I'd post here too. This might be new to some.

These are but a few. There are more. Do not change settings unless you know what you are doing.

From the Phone application, enter any of the following with number pad:

##debug# (##33284#)
    ##data#
    ##evdo#
    ##rtn#
    ##37789# (credit to godschoice)

Enjoy...
    -------Current Devices--------
    Nextel: Motorola i930, i880
    Sprint: AirPrime CDMA PCMCIA, Samsung A900M, M610, Sanyo 8400, DLX
    Cingular: SE S710a, Treo 650 Unlocked, 3125 "Startrek", Blackjack, Sync
    Verizon: Samsung SCH-i730 WM PPC, Treo 700w WM5 PPC, Sierra EVDO PCMCIA, Black Q

BT headsets: Jabra BT110, 500, JX10 II, 350V; Motorola H700, H300, H605; Palm Treo; Plantronics Voyger 510, 640e, 650e; BlueAnt X3 Micro

A2DP: Mot S9, HS820; Jabra BT8010
    Don't forget ##49878# (HWTST) to run a hardware test on your device. Tests all keys, battery, speaker etc
    37789 = 3PRTY

thanks for compiling all of these!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffnician View Post
    Don't forget ##49878# (HWTST) to run a hardware test on your device. Tests all keys, battery, speaker etc
    On the AUDIO test, I want the BELL sound as a ringer!! Is there any way to do that??? It has to be somewhere on the phone, right?! That's a great little ringer!!!!
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek View Post
    On the AUDIO test, I want the BELL sound as a ringer!! Is there any way to do that??? It has to be somewhere on the phone, right?! That's a great little ringer!!!!
    i was thinking the same thing.
    yep.
    To my knowledge its hidden somewhere that can not be accessed and copied. People were requesting it when the 700p was released but no one was ever able to find it.
    I tried to record it with my 755 and it sounds like crap.
    That's ridiculous! It's one of the best sounding "sounds" on the whole unit. I'm so sick of my phone sounding like everyone else's! I'm not into mp3 ringers because I can't ever HEAR them. I love the little bells.

I'm positive there's someone on this board who can create it, cmon guys!
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro