1.    #1  
    Hello I am struggling actor who is not the most technologicaly inclined. I bought this new centro so that I could get work on the only website I can use to get work and I can not access it with my treo. I called the server and they said their site doesn't support handheld devices but I know people who use blackberrys and have access all the time to this website. Does anyone know if there are other web browsers I could use or how I could fix this problem. I hate to have to exchange it after one day but this is the only thing I needed it for. Please any help would be very much appreciated!!
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    What is the website? Have you tried to use Opera Mini?
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    The link below is a Google site that optimized at non smartphone friendly site:

Give it a try and good luck:

www.google.com/gwt/n
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  4.    #4  
    Turbo tiger that website worked and you might have saved me so much agony, thank you thank you this means a lot!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by emilybrownell View Post
    Turbo tiger that website worked and you might have saved me so much agony, thank you thank you this means a lot!!!!!

You're welcome. I also have one site that I need to access when I'm away from my website that must be access throught the Google optimized site.

Glad it worked for you.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  6.    #6  
    So I got the link to work last nite but today it doesn't have you had this experience and is it just fickle for certain pages with lots of info?
    Try using http://skweezer.com

When it comes up, go into skweezer Settings and tick Images On and Identify as Desktop computer and tick Paging (splits web pages) OFF

Then hit Save. Then hit the skweezer Home button and insert the URL and hit Search.

It works every time for Web sites that aren't mobile friendly.

If you have SharkLinks on your devise, you can create a quick launch link for skweezer.

Also you can create a quick launch URL link for the mobile unfriendly sites with SharkLinks that you get with skweezer.

8.    #8  
    Not even skweezer is working. I am so frustrated that I am considering returning this device for a blackberry there seems to be less problems with those.
    Hey emily

What's the site? If you don't want to mention it in the forum, PM me with the site addy and I'll try it with skweezer.

Otherwise, use a file manager and delete the Cookies Data file in the RAM and dump the Blazer History Cache in Blazer menu and try it again.