1.    #1  
    I installed volume care, but it didnt seem to make much of a difference in speaker volume (not ringer, but the other person talking).

Anybody else experienced the same? i have "boost" and vol all the way up. Its plenty loud for work-type encounters, but is not loud enough for loud/public places like my ole Sanyo M1 was.
    The Centro volume is GREAT compared to my Treo 650. I'm not even installing VolumeCare. Now Bluetooth is diffy, but BtMute doesn't seem to improve this when I tried. Anyone have better luck?
    Quote Originally Posted by quick death View Post
    The Centro volume is GREAT compared to my Treo 650. I'm not even installing VolumeCare. Now Bluetooth is diffy, but BtMute doesn't seem to improve this when I tried. Anyone have better luck?

Hmm, I used my WEP200 and left a Pinger message then listened to it.. I was very quiet - is this what you're referring to?
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    I had to turn the volume down on the Centro. On the Treo 700p, i needed volumecare and even then i think the Centro is much louder.
  5.    #5  
    yea, I realize that its louder than the older Treo models, but it certainly is no where close to the phone I am coming from. Was just hoping there was a solution. My old Sanyo M1 I could actually hear pretty easily inside even loud bars/clubs/poker rooms etc (where I spend a considerable amount of time )
  6.    #6  
    i might add that the ringer is rediculously loud love it.

Vibe is alittle weak tho.