1.    #1  
    same jvm settings as om 3.1. so far, very stable!

problem is still the cookie, but that's probably a server side prolem that can be solved without altering client side app.

it works on palm TX too

update: no no , it refused to open after first session.....
    Last edited by clevin; 10/25/2007 at 08:05 AM.
    It looks promising. much better than the last version. Still a few hiccups.. Not really freezing though
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    What Java Machine settings are you using?
    Howd you get it I couldnt find centro in the model list
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emilybrownell View Post
    Howd you get it I couldnt find centro in the model list
    Using Blazer, browse to mini.opera.com/beta. It should autodetect your Centro as a supported Palm device.
  6.    #6  
    this is a great version

solid as rock,

JVM setting: 4mb memory, 32 kb stack, no double buffering

one BUG!

don't try to ask om to open a *.jpg or other image file, OM will stuck at loading screen next time trying to start ( device is not frozen tho)
    Isn't it correct to conclude, from these kinds of bugs (cannot open JPEG!) that the problem must be in the JVM you're using, *not* Opera Mini itself ? Obviously Opera Mini can open JPEGs on other platforms... it is very stable and doesn't have this kind of problems on WM6/Std (Dash, 3125) and on the Katana II and on the LG Muziq (all the devices I've tried)...

Seems like the focus should be on fixing the JVM for Palm... no ?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by neurocutie View Post
    Isn't it correct to conclude, from these kinds of bugs (cannot open JPEG!) that the problem must be in the JVM you're using, *not* Opera Mini itself ? Obviously Opera Mini can open JPEGs on other platforms... it is very stable and doesn't have this kind of problems on WM6/Std (Dash, 3125) and on the Katana II and on the LG Muziq (all the devices I've tried)...
    Seems like the focus should be on fixing the JVM for Palm... no ?
    it can open it, just that after opening it, it won't start next time.

The problem is not if Palm's JVM is ancient, the problem is we all think Opera can fix it, as of palm, we just don't have any expectation at all
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Has anyone ever figured out how to open a local site, like and html file stored on an sd card? If I launch the file through Resco Explorer it opens in Blazer.
    It works fine for me..although on occasion it might have a fit. I like the sync'ed bookmarks. I'd still much prefer an opera browser made just for palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    this is a great version

solid as rock,

JVM setting: 4mb memory, 32 kb stack, no double buffering

one BUG!

don't try to ask om to open a *.jpg or other image file, OM will stuck at loading screen next time trying to start ( device is not frozen tho)

Hey, folks.

Opera doesn't run too smoothly on my phone. I'm wondering if my JVM settings are wrong. Where can I access the memory, stack, double buffering?
    The JVM settings can be adjusted using the regular Palm preferences tool. Just open the palm preferences and scroll down to the bottom.