1.    #1  
    On the Centro when you hang-up a call, it shows you the duration and other information on a screen that you must click "okay" with to goto the next screen. Is there a preference that would NOT show this screen when the call ended and just go right back to the phone dialing screen? (my treo didn't have this)
    Quote Originally Posted by quick death View Post
    On the Centro when you hang-up a call, it shows you the duration and other information on a screen that you must click "okay" with to goto the next screen. Is there a preference that would NOT show this screen when the call ended and just go right back to the phone dialing screen? (my treo didn't have this)

Yep. Phone screen > menu > options > phone preferences > uncheck the box that says "Ask to add unknown phone numbers after calls"
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Bektek thanks for the tip. Awesome Avitar!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek View Post
    Yep. Phone screen > menu > options > phone preferences > uncheck the box that says "Ask to add unknown phone numbers after calls"
    nonono this isn't the box that comes up. If the person is already in your contacts that says:
    call ended -- call with xxxxx -- Duration xxxx --- OK
    Just wait (or ignore), it goes away.
    -------Current Devices--------
    Nextel: Motorola i930, i880
    Sprint: AirPrime CDMA PCMCIA, Samsung A900M, M610, Sanyo 8400, DLX
    Cingular: SE S710a, Treo 650 Unlocked, 3125 "Startrek", Blackjack, Sync
    Verizon: Samsung SCH-i730 WM PPC, Treo 700w WM5 PPC, Sierra EVDO PCMCIA, Black Q

BT headsets: Jabra BT110, 500, JX10 II, 350V; Motorola H700, H300, H605; Palm Treo; Plantronics Voyger 510, 640e, 650e; BlueAnt X3 Micro

A2DP: Mot S9, HS820; Jabra BT8010
    Here you go, its a lengthy read but it will do what you asked. You just have to find what you want enabled. It starts in post #7

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...hadowmite+test

*****Don't Hotsync the files on to the device, use Filez or Resco Explorer to install to RAM***
    Last edited by Muffnician; 10/25/2007 at 09:53 AM.