Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    I really need to find a fitted case for my Palm Centro. It keeps sliding out of my pocket and the only thing I can find is the clear case that Sprint offers but that is even more slippery than the phone. I know that Palm.com has the Body Glove which I like but think that $29.99 plus $6 shipping is a bit steep for a case of this calibur. Does ANYONE know of anything that I am not aware of?? Please let me know asap. Thank you...:
  2. #2  
    I went to Target, tried on the all the pouch cases in the cellular accessory isle and found a top loading vertical pouch case in leather that fits perfectly. It was probably $5 or $10. It has a tight clip that rotates as well. If I had a camera at work, I'd send a pic. Maybe I can take a pic with the Centro, but then you won't see the fit

    EDIT:

    Found it on Target website, available in store only, $8. Fit's like a glove, magnetic closure. They also have a horizontal version, which I didn't see and would have preferred, but I'm good for now.

    Target.com
  3. #3  
    quick search would've revealed this thread I created with all the Centro accesories available at the moment. It's even titled Centro Cases and Accessories on the first page.

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=153770
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    quick search would've revealed this thread I created with all the Centro accesories available at the moment. It's even titled Centro Cases and Accessories on the first page.

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=153770
    Crogs, add that case I found to your list. It may be generic, but a quick comparison of the dimensions show it to be a very nice fit.
  5. #5  
    Bladez, I'm adding it. post a pic in the thread if you can.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  6. #6  
    Here is the one I use. It fits perfectly. Unfortunetly it says blackjack on it, but the silver plate matches nicely with the centro.

    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1166840037901
  7. #7  
    Seidio is shipping this premium leather case for Centro.

    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=590
  8. #8  
    hey seidio, when do you think we'll get the silicon skins for the centro?

    thanks in advance
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevhead View Post
    hey seidio, when do you think we'll get the silicon skins for the centro?

    thanks in advance
    Yeah and will you guys have a pink one?
    diane
  10. ame
    ame is offline
    ame's Avatar
    Posts
    499 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    #10  
    Id like a red or a clear.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    Id like a red or a clear.
    Why, to cover your black phone!?
    (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)
  12. Forest007's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeZ View Post
    I went to Target, tried on the all the pouch cases in the cellular accessory isle and found a top loading vertical pouch case in leather that fits perfectly. It was probably $5 or $10. It has a tight clip that rotates as well. If I had a camera at work, I'd send a pic. Maybe I can take a pic with the Centro, but then you won't see the fit

    EDIT:

    Found it on Target website, available in store only, $8. Fit's like a glove, magnetic closure. They also have a horizontal version, which I didn't see and would have preferred, but I'm good for now.

    Target.com
    Great case Bladez. I picked one up yesterday. You can't beat the price either. Thanks...
  13. ame
    ame is offline
    ame's Avatar
    Posts
    499 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Parli View Post
    Why, to cover your black phone!?
    (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)
    haha yea. well the clear will go on when I get the RED one!

    lol

Posting Permissions