1.    #1  
    I really need to find a fitted case for my Palm Centro. It keeps sliding out of my pocket and the only thing I can find is the clear case that Sprint offers but that is even more slippery than the phone. I know that Palm.com has the Body Glove which I like but think that $29.99 plus $6 shipping is a bit steep for a case of this calibur. Does ANYONE know of anything that I am not aware of?? Please let me know asap. Thank you...:
    I went to Target, tried on the all the pouch cases in the cellular accessory isle and found a top loading vertical pouch case in leather that fits perfectly. It was probably $5 or $10. It has a tight clip that rotates as well. If I had a camera at work, I'd send a pic. Maybe I can take a pic with the Centro, but then you won't see the fit

EDIT:

Found it on Target website, available in store only, $8. Fit's like a glove, magnetic closure. They also have a horizontal version, which I didn't see and would have preferred, but I'm good for now.

Target.com
    quick search would've revealed this thread I created with all the Centro accesories available at the moment. It's even titled Centro Cases and Accessories on the first page.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=153770
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    quick search would've revealed this thread I created with all the Centro accesories available at the moment. It's even titled Centro Cases and Accessories on the first page.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=153770
    Crogs, add that case I found to your list. It may be generic, but a quick comparison of the dimensions show it to be a very nice fit.
    Bladez, I'm adding it. post a pic in the thread if you can.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Here is the one I use. It fits perfectly. Unfortunetly it says blackjack on it, but the silver plate matches nicely with the centro.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1166840037901
    Seidio is shipping this premium leather case for Centro.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=590
    hey seidio, when do you think we'll get the silicon skins for the centro?

thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by kevhead View Post
    hey seidio, when do you think we'll get the silicon skins for the centro?

thanks in advance
    Yeah and will you guys have a pink one?
    diane
  10. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Id like a red or a clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    Id like a red or a clear.
    Why, to cover your black phone!?
    (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeZ View Post
    I went to Target, tried on the all the pouch cases in the cellular accessory isle and found a top loading vertical pouch case in leather that fits perfectly. It was probably $5 or $10. It has a tight clip that rotates as well. If I had a camera at work, I'd send a pic. Maybe I can take a pic with the Centro, but then you won't see the fit

EDIT:

Found it on Target website, available in store only, $8. Fit's like a glove, magnetic closure. They also have a horizontal version, which I didn't see and would have preferred, but I'm good for now.

Target.com
    Great case Bladez. I picked one up yesterday. You can't beat the price either. Thanks...
  13. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Parli View Post
    Why, to cover your black phone!?
    (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)
    haha yea. well the clear will go on when I get the RED one!

lol