Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I bought my BodyGuardz on eBay and I think I just saw a review on their site that said they fixed the mic issue?
    Thanks for the pics, strobey!

Mental note: Make sure 'Santa' brings 13 pieces in my SheildZone order!

sleepy
    Lovin' my Centro...keeping an eye on the Pre.

The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you. -- Bob Marley
    I used to use a similar product from BestSkinsEver on my 700P. After having it on for about 6 months or so, the edges started to peel off and eventually had to be taken off. I would imagine other skins of this variety are all similar in that they are really meant for a few months of protection at most. But while it's on, they were good.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bestoverall View Post
    I used to use a similar product from BestSkinsEver on my 700P. After having it on for about 6 months or so, the edges started to peel off and eventually had to be taken off. I would imagine other skins of this variety are all similar in that they are really meant for a few months of protection at most. But while it's on, they were good.
    1 month with Bodyguardz and no sign of peeling!
    I finally got the rest of my Shieldzone full shield. The extra two peices help a lot on the top edges.

Since I had two shields, I stuck the duplicate piece that is supposed to go below the screen between the connector and the keyboard, it fits perfect there between the two side shields. I just had to cut a hole for the microphone.
    Hear more talk about my Centro and other industry news, go to thecellphonejunkie.com for a great weekly cell & smartphone podcast.
    How are you guys applying the screen protector portion of the Invisible Shield? Are you applying any application spray to it? I wouldn't want to apply any moisture to the screen.
    For the screen protector, I sprayed just the screen shield, but I made sure to spread the moisture around evenly. I kept a glasses microfiber towel at hand to soak up the water that bleeds out of the edges.

Just a warning, from other posts here it sounds like it is not hard to pull up the factory screen protector so make sure you are very, very careful removing the Invisible Shield after it dries.
    Hear more talk about my Centro and other industry news, go to thecellphonejunkie.com for a great weekly cell & smartphone podcast.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12