1.    #1  
    Palm has included a ROM program called Added Application that is activated from the Phone app by dialing ##37789#

The app lists all 3rd party applications added and allows you to quickly delete any of them. You can export the list to a memo.

I am assuming that they added this to make text support easier. Since the users are most familar with the phone and its function, this can be launched without any knowledge of the device.

Once it saved in the Memo app, the send command allows the Centro user to email the file to Tech Support.

It works as a standalone launchable app on my 755p.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    I was so excited to see this, thinking I can remove the crap THEY added, but it only shows the stuff I've added. I was like, finally I can get rid of My Centro, Get Nuance and Sprint Mail. No luck. Nice app though...
    Very cool. Thanks.

Any way to make a short cut or a speed dial for this?