1.    #1  
    I use NVBackup to make a backup set. I would like to transfer these sets to a computer to have as additional backup. Is there a way to transfer these without a card reader?

Email may be one idea but I'm not sure if they are too big.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions,

Rick
    do you have access to an ftp server?
  3.    #3  
    Yes, we have one at work that I can probably use. That is a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion.

Rick
    Quote Originally Posted by C5Longhorn View Post
    Yes, we have one at work that I can probably use. That is a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion.

Rick
    Or if your home computer is always on.. you can set up an ftp server on it and have NVBackup upload there.
    When I was having problems with the Transcend 4GB card, I wanted a way to back up the whole SD card to my PC. I do this by running Card Reader on my 755p so my computer sees it as an attached drive, then I use a program called Second Copy on my computer to sync the SD card contents to my hard drive. It will also save chaged files to an archive.

I do this every week now. It takes a minute to do manually, but it's worth it for the piece of mind.
  6.    #6  
    Great suggestions by everyone. I may have to look into the card reader app. How hard would it be to email the backup file?
  7.    #7  
    well, answered my own question about email. the file is too big
    Once I backup via ftp to my server, can see NVBackup folder with files inside folder on server from PC, but NVBackup cannot see the folder from Palm, so CANNOT restore from copy saved on ftp server.

Anyone had luck restoring using NVBackup via ftp?
    For Tech Legal or Cybercrime Help visit http://centrallaw.com
    I think you need to copy the FTP folder to your card firsdt before you can restore from it. Either via a card reader/computer or an ftp program on the treo.