1.    #1  
    Anyone found accessories for the Centro? Like a better stylus, maybe metal instead of flimsy plastic that bends when you try and use it. Or cases, etc.?
    I don't think any specific stuff is available for the Centro yet.

But I got a leather horizontal clip case with a magnetic snap at the Sprint store. The case fits the Centro really nice.

The 700p in the case, is just a little to big for the case flap to snap to the case.

Tonight I'm going to be making a mold of my stylus and try casting one in metal. if it works out OK, I'll make one out of some extra gold that I have. Bling,bling.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by plnelson View Post
    Tonight I'm going to be making a mold of my stylus and try casting one in metal. if it works out OK, I'll make one out of some extra gold that I have. Bling,bling.
    You get right on that and let me know when you're finished so I can be first in line to purchase one...a stylus in gold, oooooo
    Im using the innodock (regular black palm cradle only works w the wall charger - not the usb) it fits perfectly and is pretty sturdy

would be interested in getting those little skin strip things (egrips?) to keep it from flying off the desk!
    Centro Depot is the current specialty shop for Centro accessories (owned by TC's parent company, Smartphone Experts). Right now there's not much on there that's Centro specific (BT headsets are BT headsets), but there are a few things, like cradles, cases and MicroSD card readers.
    Seidio just released the rubberized plastic holster for Centro today (10/24). Shipping will begin tomorrow

They are in stock !

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 10/24/2007 at 10:17 AM.
    A black (and later a red) metal stylus would work for me. Don't use cases..

A gold stylus for a 99.00 phone is funny though
    did you guys miss this thread? I've had it for awhile and am constantly updating it as new accessories become available.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=153770
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jivedaddy View Post
    You get right on that and let me know when you're finished so I can be first in line to purchase one...a stylus in gold, oooooo

Oooh, I'd take one in just silver!
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    well, the gold wasn't doing anything else. It's a shame to just let it collect dust. Anyways, it worked out alright. I had to bend the stylus slightly so that it fit tightly. between molding, casting, and polishing, the finished products are slightly smaller. But it works great, plus that little flash of gold looks nice against the black.