1.    #1  
    I was trying to activate sprint tv and get an error m01 i called tech support and they claim it does not work with sero plan is that right.

Fred
    I use it on my sprint mogul on my sero plan.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Sprint TV does work on my Centro with the 500 minute SERO plan. However, the only free channels seem to be the Fox TV Fall Preview Channel, NASCAR Live Racing, the NFL Network, and the Sprint Exclusive Entertainment Channel (basically just a video gossip channel). Anything else requires a monthly fee.

As for radio, you get SEE Music and the basic Sprint Radio channel. Sirius and the Sprint Radio Extra channels require an additional fee.

These limitations don't bother me, since I have no interest in Sprint TV, and I can stream radio stations for free using Shoutcast. If you want the premium stuff, you're probably better off getting a regular Sprint wireless plan.
    Or slingbox. Can't say i waste my time with sprint tv.
    I've successfully used Orb, http://www.orb.com. Loaded the software on my Windows media PC that has a TV tuner, and able to view TV, recorded TV. Works great. Also allows to view photos listen audio that is on my home PC. TV streaming a little choppy, but works.
    I added it and somehow but then they added a $31 a month. I called and they took it off but the SprintTV premuim items remain (for now).
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    second that recommendation for Slingbox. Don't waste your $$$ for that limited Sprint TV crap - go get a Slingbox and take your cable / sat tv with you.
    My Palm phones: i500 --> i550 --> 650 --> 700p --> Centro
  8.    #8  
    I have slingbox and it works great on my centro wanted sprint tv for sirius and the nfl which i had in the past and used them alot.

Fred
    Is Slingbox as choppy as Sprint TV? I'm definitely not impressed with Sprint TV...a lot of artificating and choppiness. I keep hearing how great Slingbox is, and I would love to check it out. But of course don't have the proper set up. So Slingbox users...is it choppy?
    I've used both. Slingbox is *much* better than Sprint TV. Seems to scale better for a better picture on your phone or laptop, and much smoother (provided you have a decent uplink at your home).
    My Palm phones: i500 --> i550 --> 650 --> 700p --> Centro
    I just hacked something up on my box (I use linux) with VLC to stream - since I already have a mythtv box I can change the channel from a quick web interface thrown together in python - paid for kinoma player though. Image is pixelated but full motion and not really choppy (I can tone up/down the quality by playing with vlc settings). Works great
    Quote Originally Posted by French View Post
    Is Slingbox as choppy as Sprint TV? I'm definitely not impressed with Sprint TV...a lot of artificating and choppiness. I keep hearing how great Slingbox is, and I would love to check it out. But of course don't have the proper set up. So Slingbox users...is it choppy?
    All depends on your connection.
    If you're getting strong EVDO, it's very smooth.
    I've had it for 4 months now and love it, very, very rarely use Sprint TV since I got SB.
    Thanks for the responses on Slingbox.