1.    #1  
    Hi,

I Used One Of The Ringtone Uploades To Send A Ringtone To My Treo, But After It Finishes Downloading It Asks If It Can Open It In Real Player, If I Choose Yes It Only Appears In Real Player And Not My Ringtones And If I Choose No It Dosent Appear Anywhere.
    Btw I Have Sprint

Someone Please Help
    Hello, what did you use to send the ringtone to your phone, which program? I believe you need an authentic ringtone manager program on your phone which will handle placing the ringtone in the correct folder so your phone can use it as a ringtone.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    Hello, what did you use to send the ringtone to your phone, which program? I believe you need an authentic ringtone manager program on your phone which will handle placing the ringtone in the correct folder so your phone can use it as a ringtone.

i used this website,
    http://rumkin.com/tools/sprint/
    i used this for my phone when i had a razr and it worked fine
    if this isnt the way to do it can you point me to towards the right direction?
    Hi, I personally have used Minitones which you can put on your expansion card, and it uses .mp3 tunes that are on your expansion card. However, after you trim the tune to the section and length that you want (a typical ringtone should be only 30 seconds in length) Minitones then installs the ringtone into the ringtone folder on your phone, but in the main memory. So any more that a few ringtones will eat up a lot of memory.

Here is a discussion I found that discusses other ringtone managers that you can keep on your expansion card and also you can keep the ringtones that they make on your card, to save memory.
  5.    #5  
    thanx, it works great. but if anyone knows how to save on memory card please let me know
    Oh, I'm guessing you used Minitones?? Glad it worked for you. Unfortunately there is no way around saving those tones on your card. I can see them in ROM and if I try and move them manually to my card, they no longer work; so I moved them back and all is fine.
  7.    #7  
    allright....good enough...thanx alot

one more thing, i have like 5 ringers i like, any way to make them play randomly
    Not that I know of, I believe you must assign a ringer - ONE ringer at a time. Some people assign a different ringer to different contacts and such, so they may always have different ringers going off so they know who is calling.

You could just assign each of your favorite ringers to 5 friends
    I used ummmm minitones someone on the bored posted it I loved it no sending no nothing and it was free IT WAS so easy as well!