1.    #1  
    I took it jogging and tried to put a lanyard on it before I went but I couldn't get it to thread through. Anyone going to use one? Any particular kind recommended? I'd like one that's quick to remove and replace.
    YES! I'm so excited about the lanyard thing. I went out and bought a cheap neck strap, and some loops and things to make my own neck lanyards and wrist loops.

Here's a picture of one of mine. Is this the kind of attachment you're talking about?

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...e1978/loop.jpg

The first one was a total pain to put on. Now I'm getting better at it. The GOOD thing is, once it's on for a little while, it kind of takes on the looped shape and it's much easier to put back on again after you take it off.

There are some that I've looked at that have two parts, and you can clip and unclip the phone loop part from the neck part, so you don't have to take the tricky loop part off and on all of the time, if that makes any sense. But some are really flimsy and I wouldn't trust my Centro to it! Going to try to make a good strong one soon. I've been looking at some general mp3/phone type pouches with lanyards, too. Let us know what you end up using!
    tried it but the only one I had hung down to far. may try it again if i come across a shorter one.
    You can put the Wii strap on. It works great on my digital camera too.
    Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Treo 700p -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Treo 800w -> Palm Centro ->Palm Pre!
    good idea frenzytom, the wii strap is nice cuz of that cincher thing to snug it to you wrist
    cool! they finally added a little hole for a lanyard? that's awesome. either I'm going to buy a lanyard or a charm. I usually put those on my phones but when I got the treo 700 & 755 I was disappointed that there was no way to put one on.
    diane
    hmm.. Yeah.. I could use one of those Rivet clips with it now. Has a lanyard with a small pin that hooks into things. www.rivetnow.com
    YES

Already have my cute lil Coach lanyard on it.

LOVE IT
    I'm a Pre gal now
    I'm planning on getting a Coach lanyard for it too!
    OK, Coach addict here, where did you find your lanyards?

Update: did a lil googling,

Ladies, let's go shopping:

http://search.ebay.com/coach-lanyard...Z1QQsacatZQ2d1

(I'm more partial to useful necklack lanyards, and the pickings in Coach are pretty thin.)
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 10/26/2007 at 07:41 AM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Since this looks like it has turned into the offical girl thread, I should chime in... I didn't even NOTICE a place to put a lanyard or a charm. I'm not big on 'wearing' my phone, but a little charm might be cute. Of course, pink and sparkly like GeekyMom's dress. lol..
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    I tried to put the wrist strap from my digi camera onto the bar but it was way to big.

I just want something like a wrist strap that will fit around the bar so it won't drop to the floor if I drop it

target didn't have any straps, only charms. anyone have a source?
    Red Centro on SERO, ftw
    Quote Originally Posted by z50king View Post
    target didn't have any straps, only charms. anyone have a source?
    http://store.treocentral.com/content...-179--3279.htm