Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Yeah, Treo Centro fits the best. So, was the price low enough for you to buy?? The only thing I like about the 755 is the blue color.

And while we're on the "I remember when..." topic. I remember when I bought my Treo 270. I was heartily disappointed by the lack of a 270g model. This would have been the graffiti only model (much like the previous-gen 180g). After years of using Graffiti, I was insulted by the keyboard offering. There's no way I can type as fast as I can write! But sure enough, small qwerty keyboards are everywhere and I eventually came to love it.
    The Treo name is about six generations old. You'd think it's something that would stick. Nothing wrong with a change in model naming. The basic Palm name should stick with their handheld line, not the phone line. I went from the 270 to the i500 rather quickly so I never learned the keyboard thing back then. Have been graffiti since the first gen of the Pilot. I kicked and screamed going from the i5 to the 700p. I'm not complaining anymore. Though can't they just put a darn hinge below the screen and make it a little thinner?
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeZ View Post
    Yeah, Treo Centro fits the best. So, was the price low enough for you to buy?? The only thing I like about the 755 is the blue color.
    I had to come home and do some real research specifically for the Centro. I felt the reviews were supportative enough, but I have to go back to the store with the mind of really handling and confirming my desire for the Centro, earlier I was really only looking at the 755.

I just have to get over the need to have a mini brick in my purse instead of something light weight.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12