Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Hi,

I have a Treo 650 with a crack screen the display is working perfectly but the touch screen is not. I had done a hard reset so now it is always to calibrate the screen.

Is there anyway to bypass that cause I can use it as a Phone and it works quite well with the 5 way button.

jackdon
    Hi jackdon. I can't see how... I really think that you'll have to replace your screen.

Unfortunately, that's no cheap business... try to find a bargain on eBay.

Good luck!
    Regards,
    Alexandre Freire
    -----------------
    Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alexfreire View Post
    Hi jackdon. I can't see how... I really think that you'll have to replace your screen.

Unfortunately, that's no cheap business... try to find a bargain on eBay.

Good luck!
    alexfreire,

Thanks for the confirmation, my original screen was crack. So I managed to get a faulty one with non functioning mic which I swap the screen. So look like I might switch the screen to do the calibration then swap back the crack unit.

jackdon.
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdon View Post
    alexfreire,

Thanks for the confirmation, my original screen was crack. So I managed to get a faulty one with non functioning mic which I swap the screen. So look like I might switch the screen to do the calibration then swap back the crack unit.

jackdon.

Oh, I get it. This might work. I hope this solves your problem. Let us know.
    Regards,
    Alexandre Freire
    -----------------
    Treo 650 Unlocked GSM