Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. fishera's Avatar
    Posts
    494 Posts
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    #2  
    oo! this is an amazing program!

    great work!
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

    PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
  2.    #3  
    Thanks fishera, I was just starting to wonder if nobody was interested...

    - mvk
  3. #4  
    Looks like a great program. Thanks.
  4. #5  
    I've been using this since 1.4b version, it has been a great app, simple and flexible, I also installed TreoWink while I was on your site, great stuff!!
  5.    #6  
    Uploaded v2.8

    Release notes:
    • High resolution large fonts in Full-Screen clock (this increased PRC size by almost 10 kB!).
    • Enhanced Graphical clock to show device status icons.

    See: http://www.swCP3.com/TreoHour/TreoHour_User_Manual.html

    - mvk
    Game over!
  6. #7  
    Really love TreoHour. It is simple and useful. Only one suggestion I would like to make... Would it be possible to have a button in the prefs screen to allow us to see/hear the clock screen when we are setting it up. I try a different setting and then have to wait up to 15 minutes to see what it looks or sounds like.

    Keep up the good work!
  7. #8  
    Thanks...cool app.
    at&t iPhone3G
  8.    #9  
    rhlb, I'll do this in the next release. I had planned to, but dropped it as there were only four clocks.

    In the meanwhile, I'm open to any other suggestions you all may have...

    - mvk
    Game over!
  9.    #10  
    Uploaded v2.9

    Release notes:
    • Should now work on the Palm Centro.
    • Added [Test>] button to TreoHour configuration form.
    • Correctly handles power-down (Power-off button) and other hard keys during chime.
    • More reliable sleep if device is woken-up by TreoHour.
    See: http://www.swcp3.com/TreoHour/TreoHour_User_Manual.html

    - mvk
    Game over!
  10. #11  
    Should TreoHour wake up my 680 and chime? I'd like it to, but it seems like I never get the chime unless my phone's already awake.
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  11.    #12  
    Yes, it should wake-up the device and chime (beep, display etc.), and go back to sleep if the device was asleep before the chime. It does this on my 650 and the simulator(s). Any others having the no-wake-up problem with 680 or other devices?
  12.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble View Post
    Should TreoHour wake up my 680 and chime? I'd like it to, but it seems like I never get the chime unless my phone's already awake.
    Also, do you have the keyguard on? If so, could you disable it and try? Thanks... - mvk
  13.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble View Post
    Should TreoHour wake up my 680 and chime? I'd like it to, but it seems like I never get the chime unless my phone's already awake.
    I think I've fixed this problem (which I suspect is being caused by the Treo Keyguard) and uploaded v3.1.

    Please try this version and give feedback.

    ZIP: http://www.swCP3.com/TreoHour/TreoHour.ZIP
    PRC: http://www.swCP3.com/TreoHour/TreoHour.PRC
    User Manual: http://www.swCP3.com/TreoHour/TreoHour_User_Manual.HTML

    - mvk

    Uploaded v3.3, download from the link above.

    .
    Last edited by GreenHex; 10/30/2007 at 05:33 AM. Reason: v3.3
  14.    #15  
    Uploaded v3.5, with color selection support.

    See: http://www.swCP3.com/TreoHour/TreoHour_User_Manual.html

    - mvk
  15. #16  
    Hey GreenHex...

    Neat app. Out of curiosity, would it be possible to create a replacement Keyguard with the popup clock/message counters that you use in TreoHour?

    That's something that's really missing out there...and I like your graphics

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  16.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Hey GreenHex...

    Neat app. Out of curiosity, would it be possible to create a replacement Keyguard with the popup clock/message counters that you use in TreoHour?

    That's something that's really missing out there...and I like your graphics
    That's easy to do, but with things like KeyGuardExt, Xtndr etc. already available, will people use it? Should it be part of TreoHour or a separate application?

    Thanks... I did spend a LOT of time selecting the large font...

    - mvk
  17. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    That's easy to do, but with things like KeyGuardExt, Xtndr etc. already available, will people use it? Should it be part of TreoHour or a separate application?

    Thanks... I did spend a LOT of time selecting the large font...

    - mvk
    Good question about others adopting/using.

    Here's why I would think maybe "yes": Some newer Palm devices e.g. the Centro, by default do not have any LED notifications at all (just charging/charged)--so besides the "tiny bell" in the corner or pushing the center key, there's no easy way to just click on the device and get all the info (which your popup conveniently shows!).

    Plus your apps in general seem a lot less intrusive to the POS system compared to some other apps, which is always nice.

    Personally, I'd opt for a separate program. But then again, you could always make it as one but just have the ability to disable one part of it, like the Chimes, if not wanted. Either way though, it'd work well.

    thanks for considering too

    ps KeyguardExt is not yet compatible with Centro either, lol

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  18.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Here's why I would think maybe "yes": Some newer Palm devices e.g. the Centro, by default do not have any LED notifications at all (just charging/charged)--so besides the "tiny bell" in the corner or pushing the center key, there's no easy way to just click on the device and get all the info (which your popup conveniently shows!).
    Interesting... I'll do it... I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Plus your apps in general seem a lot less intrusive to the POS system compared to some other apps, which is always nice.
    I'm so happy that you appreciate this "quality."

    - mvk

    This thread is continued over here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...80#post1370880

    .
    Last edited by GreenHex; 11/04/2007 at 10:20 PM.

Posting Permissions