1.    #1  
    Will PTD play video??or is there something new on the Centro??
    pTunes is for music. The Centro comes with Kinoma 1.0.4 already in the ROM and it works very nice.

There is even a YouTube URL in the Blazer Bookmarks already on the Centro too.

where do you find kinoma?

(posted from my centro )
    Open Blazer, hit the devise menu button, select Bookmarks, hit the YouTube bookmark.

When Youtube is up, select any of the idiots with a video and then hit Watch Video.

Kinoma will pop up on the screen and load the selected video. Turn the sound up with the side button and enjoy.

alright thanks.

new smartphone user here
    I prolly should have mentioned that Kinoma is in the ROM without a launcher icon in the RAM.

Kinoma comes up whenever you select a video to view.

you can always install free TCPMP which plays most videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    I prolly should have mentioned that Kinoma is in the ROM without a launcher icon in the RAM.

Kinoma comes up whenever you select a video to view.

kinda thought that it just came up with video when you first posted, i just thought i might have been missin' somethin'
    On installation, hotsync overwrote the default bookmarks with my custom ones. Thanks.
    Since hotsync overwrote my default bookmarks, I was wondering if I'm missing anything interesting. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by terrys View Post
    Since hotsync overwrote my default bookmarks, I was wondering if I'm missing anything interesting. Thanks.
    I just realized the same thing. If you run through the standard "upgrade" approach when installing the new Palm desktop, it does a nice job of bringing over all of your existing Web bookmarks. I was actually pleased to see that since I seem to recall that I had to recreate them from scratch the last time.
    However, now I don't know what the ogirinal bookmarks were that Palm/Sprint had loaded on the phone.

Could someone please let us know what they are?
    weather

youtube

espn

yahoo news

palm (mobile portal)

flickr

yelp mobile

power vision (sprint website)

sprint (downloads)

google

that's what i got