Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Well,

I should have realized this, but when I called Sprint about my Mogul, and complained about my bill being messed up, they told me they would send me a Ceentro for the 99.99 price and I could sell my Mogul. They promised to fix my bill that day (around 4 hours)

I have been in contract about two months.
    I did not like the Mogul as a phone and decided to take the offer. I sold the Mogul for 300.00.

When my service got disconnected due to billing issues, I called again and was told I should not have sold my Mogul and they are charging me full price for not returning it. I sent them the 300.00 I got for the Mogul.

Moral: Don't listen to anyone at Sprint without getting it in writing.

Just had to vent.

Thanks,
    Frank
    sprint reps are very uninformed.
    i asked if power vision ultimate includes tv premier. one said no, the other said yes, its very confusing.

i find its better to read the website rather than talking to them, or talk to the machine reps on their website.

next time, Im sure i will use speaker phone and record everything.
    its just like every other service industry job that requires a bit of knowledge these days, you will get very few up to par people and the rest are just there working for a paycheck.

i found that i just do my own research with sprint, pick my plan and stay away from CS and realize i am in it for the long haul with that crap 2yr agreement. the phones and service are great in my area, but they suck as an organization for helping out their customers.
    Ok....

You bought a Mogul, had it for 2 months, decided you didn't like it, and you sold it when Sprint offered to exchange it past the 30 day window for a Centro?

If Sprint offered to exchange it for another phone, why did you sell it?

Am I missing something here?

Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    At least it was long.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Because the Sprint rep told me not to return it.
    I asked if I could sell it and was told no problem.

3 days later, my account was inactive and when I called I was told the Mogul must be returned or I will have to pay retail of about 550.00

I sent Sprint 300.00 yesterday to get my account active. I also sent an email to the person I sold the Mogul. They were very understanding and offered to refuse the shipment if I would refund the 300.00.

Now I am out 600.00 until Sprint gets the Mogul back.

This would not have happened if I did not take the advise of the rep.

Regards,

Frank
    Why would you do that? I have always known that if you get a phone at discount, and then decide you don't want it or something, you have to return it. Did you honestly think they'd subsidize the Mogul AND the Centro, all within a few months??

Sprint's a pretty good company, but c'mon.