1.    #1  
    I apologize if this has been mentioned before, I did search and couldn't locate a How-To on this. But...

I'm wanting to know if it's possible to have a T|X connect to a Treo 680 over Bluetooth to access the Internet using the Data services on the Treo 680? If it's not possible with the built-in Network configuration, is there a 3rd party application that can allow this feature?

Any info. or links would be greatly appreciated!

Jon

ps. My Treo 680 is connected to AT&T (formerly Cingular) GSM network.
    Last edited by jonecool; 10/19/2007 at 10:35 PM.
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I have connected my TX to my unlocked 680 with no problems, just selected treo 650 as the phone type from the bluetooth setup wizard on the TX.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I actually don't have a T|X but if I mentioned the real device noone would answer .

The unit I'm testing with is actually a Janam XP 30 (PalmOS 5.4.9, Wifi, Bluetooth, Barcode scanner built-in, Color 240x320 display). There isn't a connection option for Treo 6xx, under "Prefs/Connect To" I see PC/Modem/Local Network. I setup a bluetooth connection to the Treo but it prompts for: Username & password. None of these values should be needed to make a direct connect between the Janam and Treo 680.

There may be some kind of code I can enter for the above values to work in a pass-thru mode, I just don't know what those values might be.
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here