Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    I downloaded Mundu from Treo Central. It says it works with the Centro in suported devices, but when I try to run, the software says "device not supported."

Can someone send me an updated .prc file if they have one???
    Mike
    You should be able to get the new version from the Mundu website... It works with the Centro now.

I'm not sure if they have it up on their site yet, but when I emailed support with this problem, they sent me their "just released version".

I don't know how to send you the prc via the forum...
    Last edited by mhzimmer; 04/08/2008 at 10:30 PM.
    Kyo 6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Centro -> (?)
    OK...went to Mundu site and got 4.1.0. they really should update the TreoCentral site.

Anyways...hows the battery life with this thing running in the background full time ?
    Mike
    I have it running for about 4 hours a day without a noticable depreciation on my Centro with the extended battery. ChatterEmail runs from 6A to 10P every day.

Ben
    The one thing I can't get to work on Mundu is the scheduled logon. It's set to login at 9AM, but never does until I launch the program manually.

Anyone else have the same issue?

(BTW Chatter works perfectly with it's schedule on my Centro)
    Kyo 6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Centro -> (?)
    Quote Originally Posted by magic25 View Post
    Here's what I have on my AT&T Centro:

Datebk5
    GoogleMaps
    FileZ
    FlightStatus
    Metro
    EasySchedule (entire flight schedule for United Airlines, searchable, schedules auto-updated via Hotsync, links to Datebk5, free at united.com)
    Star Alliance (entire flight schedule for Star Alliance air carriers, searchable, schedules auto-updated via Hotsync, links to Datebk5, free at staralliance.com)
    Oneworld (entire flight schedule for Oneworld air carriers, easily searchable, schedules auto-updated via Hotsync, links to Datebk5, free at oneworld.com)
    Skyteam (entire flight schedule for Skyteam air carriers, easily searchable, schedules auto-updated via Hotsync, links to Datebk5, free at skyteam.com)
    pTunes
    Tomtom Navigator 6
    Tryda (Directory Assistant)
    SplashID
    SplashPhoto
    TCPMP (The Core Pocket Media Player)
    Kinoma Player
    Worldmate Standard
    CardExport
    do you sync to a MAC - I haven't been able to sync oneworld since I switched to a MAC - I love everything else about the MAC - does anyone know how to make it work with the Oneworld timetable?
    Not sure if anyone else mentioned it but a great freeby is MINIBAR. I was able to download it to my 650 about 3 years ago. Cant really find it on the net, but did save it to my sdcard. Carried over to my centro.
    Great program. gives you ingrid. for Alki drinks. the filter in the program is awesome.
    "My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."
    Mike Tyson
    Quote Originally Posted by rafalek2000 View Post
    Not sure if anyone else mentioned it but a great freeby is MINIBAR. I was able to download it to my 650 about 3 years ago. Cant really find it on the net, but did save it to my sdcard. Carried over to my centro.
    Great program. gives you ingrid. for Alki drinks. the filter in the program is awesome.
    Minibar is fantastic. If you transferred it from your 650 you probably have the old one. Get the new one here, and do multiple ingredient filters. You can now add your own drinks to the database too.

http://minibar.sourceforge.net/

Others I have not seen (but may be here if I look long enough):
    EzFTP: FTP photos or whatever to the web
    TrainSched: Make your own train schedules. make sure to look for Damien Carbery's he has an english version.
    MarsClock: For those who have to know the time on Mars
    Text Twist: Stupid low res anagram game that is addictive
    Unit ConPro: One of the most used apps on my phone. Converts units
    Power 48: A full reverse polish notation calculator on your palm. Sweet!
    Bookworm: Kind of like crossword but with flaming tiles.
    I don't own a palm smartphone, considering Centro or 680. I'm wondering about compatible astronomy apps for Centro?
    At some point I stumbled across a great list of things that could be safely deleted from my old Treo 650 to save memory, but I haven't seen the same thing for the Centro. This seemed like a good thread to get the ball rolling. Has anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post
    I thought it would be helpful to make one main thread where all new Centro owners can post what apps they have installed....

I am very curious as to what apps are working correctly and which arent and I think it would be helpful to know other's experiences as well.

I currently only have Powerman and Mundu installed.

Powerman works fine and helps with the current lack of LED

Mundu does not work correctly, upon launching the app it prompts you to turn on Bluetooth, thats the only way the app will load without crashing. I emailed the developer and apparently there should be a fix out within a week....

I will be loading:
    Colorize
    Minitones
    Kinoma 4x
    PTunes skins
    NVBackup

hopefully, the all work well.

I also would like to load LightWav so if anyone has it on their Centro, feedback is appreciated.

so, whats on YOUR Centro??
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek View Post
    Does Powerman work on the Centro? The LED is a must too - I forgot about that....I have solid green for email, blinking green for TEXT, orange for VM. Otherwise it's off. Will Powerman do this?

Thanks,
    what program does all that?
    Free apps:
    TCPMP (Movie/photo viewer)
    Attngrbr (Reminder beeps for missed calls/voicemails) Very nice and needed.
    Minitones (ringtone program)
    Flight status...uses the internet.
    Bible Reader

Pay products:
    Bible with you...LASB with notes.
    Quote Originally Posted by davyboy04 View Post
    TAKEphONE (i like UP too but its too slow)
    zlauncher
    cardreader
    LJP (with the NES and Sega Emulators)
    pictureID
    4cast
    Resco Explorer
    LaunchAnywhere
    MiniTones
    TCPMP

I try to keep it simple.
    Does TCPMP provide full screen viewing of videos?
    Quote Originally Posted by treo800want View Post
    Depends on how it's converted. But I have a few movies that are.....well, pretty darn close. I used "Super" to do the final conversion. It's free and better than any paid program that I have ever used.
    Quote Originally Posted by treo800want View Post
    Yes. You can watch it 'widescreen' where you get the entire film displayed on the screen from one edge to the other and black bars at top and bottom to fill the empty space. Or you can watch it 'full screen' where it cuts off a bit of both sides of the film (exactly the same as a 'full screen' movie on a television) so the top and bottom of the movie reach the top and bottom edges of the screen.

Both are great, I, for one, hate knowing that I'm missing a portion of the viewable movie screen, so I usually watch the widescreen mode (and ALWAYS buy the widescreen version of movies!). But sometimes when I cannot hold the phone in my hand and it must be farther away, like resting in my lap, I put it in the fullscreen mode so the detail isn't so tiny. I donate plasma twice a week, & you really don't want to move your arm much with an 18g needle stuck in it... =D
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678