Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Shoot....

Forgot to mention that Phone Button is defaulted to TakePhone and cycles thru 4 selected views. (set within TakePhone)
    Calendar button launches 2Day and cycles to week view and pulls up Docs2Go with another press of Calendar button. (set within 2Day)

I have a Moto H700, Samsung WEP 500 (noise canceling) and a Moto HT820 stereo headset paired with the Centro and my old 650 and currently used 700p and lappy paired also.

Using background images for TakePhone, 2Day, 4Cast and Initiate.

Using custom buttons for 2Dial.

This Centro ain't bad for a "Startup" Devise.......

your really running all this software at one time? With out battery issues or compatibility issues?
    Tritan

May the Pda be with you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tritan View Post
    your really running all this software at one time? With out battery issues or compatibility issues?

Yep....All those apps are on my Sprint Centro and on my Sprint 700p too. I have added a few more since that list and updated some apps as the updates became available.

No compatibility issues and no resets or freeze ups. Except for the occasional Opera Mini issues. No Blazer problems. No excessive battery drain.

I am very pleased with the Centro and 700p. Both are extremely stabile.

Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    ^ It works on my Sprint Centro. I get a Sprint TV Sirius Music screen with a whole bunch of Sirius goodies on it. Did you enter the link in Blazer exactly as it is listed?

I don't have one of those fancy Mogul things to try it on.

I do have a fancy Sprint 700p thing and it works on that to.....

Yes, tried pasting it several times. Is the screen you mentioned comes up within blazer or is it in another application?
    Lets see. My apps are:
    2day
    4cast
    Audible
    audio gateway
    Business anywhere
    Butler
    Call block
    Call rec
    card reader
    Card Keeper
    Chatteremail
    Calorie King
    Clean Start (for the loss microsd card issue)
    Datbk6
    Resco Exploer
    Filez
    Font Smoother
    DTG 10
    GetSportz
    Google Maps
    Hand zipper
    IBM Java
    iSilo
    Keycaps
    Kinoma
    Minitones
    NVbackup
    NWT (bible)
    Opera Mini
    Palm Internals
    Pastoreo (spanish app for keeping track of congergation visits)
    Phone Switcher
    Ptunes
    REvisits SP
    Service Reporter
    Rlock
    Rottentomato meter
    Slingplayer
    Splashmoney
    Splash photo
    stopwatch
    Sudoku
    Takephone
    TCPMP
    Phone Technician
    TV2nite
    Uninstall
    Volumecare
    Webpro

Whew

And it is super stable

Love this stuff
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hperry View Post
    Yes, tried pasting it several times. Is the screen you mentioned comes up within blazer or is it in another application?
    Are you aware that the first link posted had a typo? (It was missing the second "i" in Sirius.) Here is the correct link:

http://ss.siriusradio.com/Main_Menu.mcd

It is a good idea to copy and paste it, as it is case sensitive. And, there's an underscore between "Main" and "Menu".

Also, if your internet connection is weak it may timeout or give you an error instead of connecting. That happens to me quite often since I live in an area with very weak reception.

It will initially display an internet page. After you select a station from that page it will open in Kinoma.
    Quote Originally Posted by star444 View Post
    Are you aware that the first link posted had a typo? (It was missing the second "i" in Sirius.) Here is the correct link:

http://ss.siriusradio.com/Main_Menu.mcd

It is a good idea to copy and paste it, as it is case sensitive. And, there's an underscore between "Main" and "Menu".

Also, if your internet connection is weak it may timeout or give you an error instead of connecting. That happens to me quite often since I live in an area with very weak reception.

It will initially display an internet page. After you select a station from that page it will open in Kinoma.
    Hmm, it just doesn't work. I was using the correct link but just tried yours also and nothing.
    Bought myself an AT&T Centro last week, and have almost finished moving everything over and replacing a couple of things that didn't work, or didn't work well, on the Centro. Here's the list:

Apps:
    • Datebk6 (can't believe nobody's mentioned it yet!)
    • SplashID
    • Google Maps (love it!)
    • CityTime
    • Documents to Go (in ROM, but I already had a licence)
    • iSilo
    • TealDoc
    Games:
    • Klondike (Electron Hut)
    • Sudoku (Astraware)
    • Euchre (Seahorse Software)
    • Bejeweled (Astraware)
    • Chainz (Astraware)
    • Sokoban (Electron Hut)
    • Pyramid (Seahorse Software)
    • Rummy (Seahorse Software)
    • Solitaire (Astraware)
    • Monte Carlo (Seahorse Software)
    • Shuffle (Freebie for registering Docs2Go)
    • Rally 1000 (an oldie but a goodie, but only runs in B&W on the Centro - I suspect it doesn't know what to do with more than 16 colors )
    Utilities:
    • BackupBuddyVFS
    • FileZ
    • IconManager
    • McPhling
    • UninstallManager
    • Cleanup
    • Power Hero (trial)
    Not brought over (don't feel the need on the Centro):
    • VolumeCare
    Incompatible, hoping for a new version:
    • ProfileCare
    Last edited by jetkins; 02/29/2008 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Updated the list
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  8.    #88  
    Added a few since my last post.

Thus far I have added:

Resco Explorer
    TakePhone
    Mundu
    Filez
    Treo Launcher
    Kinoma
    2cool4u
    Butler
    LightWav
    NVBackup

All working well
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Now some links to these apps would be NICE
    Quote Originally Posted by dstudboy1 View Post
    Now some links to these apps would be NICE
    I find that a Google search for "palm <appname>" never fails to find a download link within the first half-dozen hits.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    wow.....google search! Never thought of that! Now that is useful information. Thanks for taking the time to share!
    I mentioned datebk6
  13.    #93  
    wow.....google search! Never thought of that! Now that is useful information. Thanks for taking the time to share!
    do i detect a bit of sarcasm...?
    I'm a Pre gal now
    You're most welcome. I figured it would be helpful because if you already knew how to search, then surely you wouldn't have expected other folks do to it for you.

Seriously though, I hope the point about adding "palm" to the search criteria does help some folks who might otherwise have had trouble sorting through a zillion hits on "euchre", for example. That's also why I included the publisher names for specific versions of what otherwise would be generic apps.
    I bet he is still using CompuServe for searching.

Step up and be Green!

Take the stairs rather than the elevator. It's good for you, it's good for the Earth, it's good for all of us.
    lol I fotgot about lol.
    Guys and Girls who have

VolumeCareV6.17.prc

I am having major problems with the phone when I reboot in softreset or resco explorer the phone starts in phone off mode everytime. It is installed to the phone and all works fine just this little niggle is this normal once this is installed?
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I had problems with Volume care had to delete it.
    Volumecare is working great for me. NO resets, yet.
    There is a sticky in the 650 forum that has links to most of these programs.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast