1.    #1  
    We had to reset our server version of Good Mobile Messaging for Domino back from v5.x to v4.x. During this process, the phones were each notified to complete a reprovisioning. Some of the managers did not receive all of their calendar entries restored to Good. Is there a way to use DEBUG and FETCH or another command to retrieve more calendar entries? Or is there another work around? Help! Thanks!
    Unfortunately, no, upon provisioning or reprovisioning, only the past week's worth of calendar entries and repeating appointments come over to the device.
  3.    #3  
    That seems to be a failure in the application. We have many managers, etc. that enter multiple client meetings. These may be entered far in the future. They also like to have a history of past meetings. Why can you use a FETCH command to recover mail messages, but can not use this command or a similar command to recover meetings, etc.?
    I agree in that GMM should pull the past events, but it never has. The future meetings should be there.
  5. G_3
    I had the same frustration but accepted the fact I had to re-accept/send the calendar events beyond the week. Now when I re-accept they show up on the Good Calendar on my Treo 650, but then a box pops up that says "Analyzing Schedule" for about 3 seconds and the appointments disappear again. Happens over and over on multiple days and multiple appointments. I have searched high and low...no luck. Any ideas???