1.    #1  
    Okay question this may sound stupid..

When I want directions I just want to type in the start and end points and possibly see a list of where to go.. not just a map.. Like I want it to b like mapquest..

Turn R on Bird
    Make next left 3.5 miles on GLen
    etc...

I cant seem to find that?!? and I have the most recent version of it!
    once you type in the to & from, and the map loads, you can tap the arrows at the bottom to cycle back & forth thru the route details
    HTC Touch Pro
    I went to look and see if DA was funtional. Not yet and who knows when, "soon":

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/rlwhi...nt-status.html

I've never tried yahoo maps/mobile directly but I think you can access it through the palm mobile site
    I think MapQuest (mobile) is available:

www.mapquest.com/pda/maps.adp
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah View Post
    once you type in the to & from, and the map loads, you can tap the arrows at the bottom to cycle back & forth thru the route details
    You can also use the space bar and backspace for that. Little easier than trying to tap the arrows while you're driving.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    You can also use the space bar and backspace for that. Little easier than trying to tap the arrows while you're driving.
    Tks for the tip twitch3.

I still prefer the directions in a turn by turn list as did DA and does mapquest. But I do use GoogleMaps for other needs.

Tks again
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover