Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I would uninstall Sprint email and then reinstall it. You should then get the latest version.

HTH

Frank
    Quote Originally Posted by jbloodwo View Post
    does any one have the .825 prc somewhere?
    I was trying to update and the update crashes sometimes at 0% and it has gone as far as 95%
    Whoa. I got around to signing up for a mail2web live account, configuring my gmail email as IMAP and forwarding to mail2web and then setting up Versamail to access the account.

I haven't experienced push email since beta testing Earthlink's BlackBerry product back when they had it circa 2000. It's great to jump back in to this "how-did-I-ever-live-without-this" technology!
    Versamail, Palm Desktop (Mac OS X) and me...

ok, am loving the push-email-to-Centro, and finding my way around Versamail in combination with a mail2web live account.

but I finding that I lose hotsync capabilities of my calendar and contacts between the Centro and Palm Desktop software! Is this a limitation of Versamail; that I have to choose either that or Palm Desktop for cal/contct sync?

I searched around and didn't find info in the Centro forums, and have scratched the surface of it in the Palm OS Sync forums (there's a lot of other cell carrier talk in there, and am not sure if it applies to Sprint/Centro usage)
    When you're using push, it syncs Contacts and Calendar with the Exchange Server you're using (along with email of course).
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by dre_dbldbl View Post
    Versamail, Palm Desktop (Mac OS X) and me...

ok, am loving the push-email-to-Centro, and finding my way around Versamail in combination with a mail2web live account.

but I finding that I lose hotsync capabilities of my calendar and contacts between the Centro and Palm Desktop software! Is this a limitation of Versamail; that I have to choose either that or Palm Desktop for cal/contct sync?

I searched around and didn't find info in the Centro forums, and have scratched the surface of it in the Palm OS Sync forums (there's a lot of other cell carrier talk in there, and am not sure if it applies to Sprint/Centro usage)
    This is a function of Microsoft Exchange Activesync - I had a Sprint Mogul that I sync'd with Exchange servers . . . and when the phone was plugged into the computer, it would not sync with my local calendars or contacts.

But in reality . . . your local contacts and calendar events on your computer should be identical to your phone . . . if you are syncing your computer's Outlook to the Exchange Server.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123