1.    #1  
    so i picked up my new centro on tuesday, i love it by the way (my first smartphone and i'm really excited ) so in the store i'm lookin' at it and everything seems to be good and in order, screen crisp and clear, no scratches anywhere on it, etc. i get home where the lighting is not as bright as the store and i notice that around the edge of the keypad it seems to not fit just perfect. kind of like they rushed making the first set of the phones to get them out and the overlay of the keys (it all being one piece stuck to the front of the phone) is not cut just right. i only notice this because when using the phone in the dark, the light under the keypad leaks out from the edge of the keypad. they only had one phone in aprox. 20 mile radius around me at like 10 different stores, so my wifes centro is coming in the next week or so and i will check hers out. just wondering if any of you other centro owners noticed this or not? i will take it back and exchange if this is a defect of my phone.

thanks all

kevin
    This is normal, mine does the same thing. I actually like seeing the halo effect around the keyboard, I thought it was intentional.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeZ View Post
    This is normal, mine does the same thing. I actually like seeing the halo effect around the keyboard, I thought it was intentional.
    hey thanks, if it is in fact normal, it won't bother me much, just thought i'd see what everyone elses looked like and if it was a defect my OCD would overtake me and i'd have to get it fixed
    Mine does it also.
    David Smith

Me - Treo 755p
    Wifey - Treo Centro
    Hmmmm. My keyboard is tight at all the edges -- no light leakage. Maybe I should exchange it.