1.    #1  
    So after coming off of my rather compelling relationship with a 700wx last year around this time, I had kinda decided that I wouldn't setup too much entertainment stuff on my phone when I got a new smartphone. But now I can't resist when I noticed on a different treo site (blasphemy doug, blasphemy!) a multi-emulator.

Has anyone tried it on the Centro?

http://www.little-john.net/
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

I might try this out. I have no experience with roms though. I'm downloading some i searched for and will try it out.

If i have trouble, maybe i'll PM ya..
    i just read about this on another site as well. the comments were very good, though all of the people on the threads seemed to be very knowledagable when it came to the OS. Still - it looks good.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Havent tried it on thr Centro but works great on 755p same OS should be fine too.
  5.    #5  
    yah, I got it to run last night, mostly tried out NES games ... I want to be able to map the keys to the keyboard, as it's a tad difficult to play with the rectangular 5 way.
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

Quote Originally Posted by dreadpiratedoug View Post
    yah, I got it to run last night, mostly tried out NES games ... I want to be able to map the keys to the keyboard, as it's a tad difficult to play with the rectangular 5 way.
    I take it LJ doesnt allow you to do that? I put NesEm on my Centro and ran into the same problem. Way to hard to play using just the 5 way.
    I've recreated the LJP experience on the 700wx by using MorphGear SNES and SmartGear.

Having a 100 games on hand never hurts.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Just wanted to let you guys know that they posted a link to a version of LJP with Centro support over on the LJP forums. Pretty much any button (including keyboard and side buttons) works for mapping now. I'd link directly to the post but I'm not sure if thats allowed here. Search google for LJP, click first link in search results, then click forum and browse to the Centro post.