1. FB4
    My girlfriend is currently on a Sidekick and her plan expires at the end of the month. She loves the size of the Centro, but is concerned about the ability to play mp3 as ringtones.

My understanding is it does play mp3 ringtones, but you need a 3rd party tool if you wish to have tones for individual callers correct? I saw a nice little tool discussed her called minitones does anyone know if this works with the Centro? You cannot beat free.

Thanks for the help.
    It works just fine, I am using it now with no issues. It did cycle my phone once but someone called while I was editing a song so Im not going to complain. After the one reset, its worked great.
  3. FB4
    Great! .. Thanks
    No issues. Works fine.