1.    #1  
    Can someone else try Zlauncher and tell me if you get a reset every time you try and close Zlauncher? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I'm not getting that, but zlauncher definitely has some problems... LIke multiple icons showing up....or things missing from categories until I reset, etc....
    Hmmm. I'm getting my centro this afternoon and I'll try it out. I am using zlauncher on my tx with no issues at all but I recall having issues on my 650 way back when.
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    Can someone else try Zlauncher and tell me if you get a reset every time you try and close Zlauncher? Thanks.
    No problem here.
    Same here. My Zlauncher is running fine. Not one problem.
  6.    #6  
    Mine started working. I think the problem was with the default launcher. It was crashing when being asked to startup after Zlauncher closed. The "All" category works, but the others would cause a crash and have their names changed to odd looking words with symbols instead of letters.

Any idea what file would be corrupted to cause the categories problem and how to fix it? What is the one category (other than All) that can't be deleted? I've got All and some other category that don't show up in the list to edit the category names.