Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    almost two years ago, I got two free 650s with a 2 year plan from Sprint - then I got the SERO for each phone and now paying $60/mo for unlimited data, unlimited between the two phones and 500 minutes each. I can upgrade the phone through the sero site and pay $250 and cash in my old phone fo $50 for a total of 200 for a new 755p- if I wait till I get closer to the 2 year end of contract in Feb, can I do better, can anyone tell me how to proceed from here?
    Last edited by tedcousens; 10/17/2007 at 11:10 PM.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p
    yeah... break it.. then your insurance will cover you for a new one.. they dont carry 650 anymore
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    Dint buy the insurance

Roi Batty

Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    bump

Roi Batty

Quote Originally Posted by tedcousens View Post
    bump
    See i love helpin people who HONESTLY need a phone at a good cheap price. I'm not a big poster on this forum, but others I am. By looking at your avatar you seem 2 b doing very well for yourself. Maybe get clothe seat covers instead of leather on ur BMW next time if they even have clothe
    Sell your 650's on eBay instead of trading them in for $50.
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    See i love helpin people who HONESTLY need a phone at a good cheap price. I'm not a big poster on this forum, but others I am. By looking at your avatar you seem 2 b doing very well for yourself. Maybe get clothe seat covers instead of leather on ur BMW next time if they even have clothe
    You are right. Because I have posted a picture of my dream car as my avatar, i do not deserve the benefits of the knowledge of other posters to this forum. I should genuinely be contrite and offer to pay more than others for my phone. I should offer to pay more for my plan as well. Please do two things for me before you post again, learn to spell and go back under the rock you crawled out from under (seventh grade isn't what it used to be, is it?).

Roi Batty

I think if you had responded to the "Break it and claim the insurance" suggestion with "That would be unethical" I think folks would have been more inclined to help you save some bucks (legally).
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickS View Post
    I think if you had responded to the "Break it and claim the insurance" suggestion with "That would be unethical" I think folks would have been more inclined to help you save some bucks (legally).
    I am not sure where you people are inferring that I am trying to do something shady because I am not. I am a professional and a law abiding citizen- I was was just wanting info on the cheapest prices others have paid for their Treo 755p's and I don't think there is any crime in that. It now appears that if I buy one for 249 and trade my 650 in for 50 that I am getting the best possible deal so I will probably do that before my reputation gets wrongly soiled any further.

Roi Batty

Quote Originally Posted by tedcousens View Post
    I am not sure where you people are inferring that I am trying to do something shady because I am not. I am a professional and a law abiding citizen-...
    Well, I didn't get that impression at all from your original post, but I sure did when you said "Dint buy the insurance" when someone suggested you use insurance in an unethical / illegal manner.

Anyhow, I also suggested you not trade in your 650s but sell them for considerably more on eBay. Apparently that didn't resonate with you because you didn't respond to that, so at this point I'll just say good luck to you.
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    well, the fact that didnt buy the insurance doesnt incriminate me does it? I actually, was disgusted by the suggestion. My Treo 650 is pretty beat up and you can see through most of the buttons so I dont think I will get much for it on ebay. I would be happy to get $50 for it although some got 150 for theirs some time back. sorry you misinterpreted me or I misrepresented myself.

Roi Batty