Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Okay am I missing something? There is no desktop to go desktop software included on the CD is there?

I went to the "bonus" software offered by palm on their website...and for the mac osx the Desktop version of Docs To Go is version 8!!!! It doesn't work with the Centro either...at least all the sample files I synced have not worked.

For windows Palm offers version 10 which I'm guessing works.

There is a version 10.0001 of the desktop software offered by Dataviz for the Mac so what the hell is going on?
    Can't you just the Install... and select the files you want to be able to edit with D2G? That's what I did, it just transferred to my SD card for me.
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    ^^^I'm sorry Dread, but I don't understand your post.

I got the files to install by using the regular palm installer if that is what you are saying...but I sync back and forth and in the past have used D2G for the syncing of these files.... I don't want just a copy of these file...I want them to sync all the time with the reference files on my desktop...and vice versa, which is what, from my understanding, is what the D2G desktop allows.
    Quote Originally Posted by nukular View Post
    ^^^I'm sorry Dread, but I don't understand your post.

I got the files to install by using the regular palm installer if that is what you are saying...but I sync back and forth and in the past have used D2G for the syncing of these files.... I don't want just a copy of these file...I want them to sync all the time with the reference files on my desktop...and vice versa, which is what, from my understanding, is what the D2G desktop allows.
    Oh ok, I get it now - sorry. You've done what I described, but you want it to sync with everything else as well.

Sorry!
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    It seems the problem has been fixed on the Palm site.
    What's the url for this bonus software at the Palm site?
    Missing Sync for Mac can do that as well. It has a feature to sync a folder on the mac to a folder on Treo's SD card.

I use this method to sync documents rather than Doc2Go desktop because I have one less software to worry about, and I find that Doc2Go's desktop software was not particularly friendly to use.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    The url is located in the file included on the install disc..in I believe the "extras" folder or maybe the one other folder besides the palm installer. Sorry I don't have the disc right now....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    http://go.palm.com/cd/fy08/id=gds100

You have to enter the serial number of your Centro to access the downloads.