1.    #1  
    Got the wife a Centro and I'm a little jealous... LOL I have the 755p but the size of the Centro is awesome. Typing on the keypad is just as easy as the 755. The only dislike is the battery door. Its hard to get on/off so hope for very little reason to do a soft reset. I really like it.
    David Smith

Me - Treo 755p
    Wifey - Treo Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by WreckRman2 View Post
    Got the wife a Centro and I'm a little jealous... LOL I have the 755p but the size of the Centro is awesome. Typing on the keypad is just as easy as the 755. The only dislike is the battery door. Its hard to get on/off so hope for very little reason to do a soft reset. I really like it.
    I will probably be in the same boat as you. My wife will likely get the Centro and I'll have my 700p until the new Treo comes out in about a year.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I'm in the same boat. My wife's Centro came yesterday and it is making my 700p look pretty long in the tooth.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  4.    #4  
    Well it's nice to hear I'm not the only one in this boat.... LOL
    David Smith

Me - Treo 755p
    Wifey - Treo Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by WreckRman2 View Post
    Well it's nice to hear I'm not the only one in this boat.... LOL

I'm sure you guys will get to tinker with the Centro. That'll take some of the edge off.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover