Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    Got my centro last Thursday and my battery covers squecks allot. Its been doing this since I got it. A friend of my out of state just picked one up and states that his doesn't do that. Just wondering if I should take this back to sprint as it is really annoying.
  2. #2  
    Mine is rock solid - no squeaking or looseness. Take it back.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    Mine is rock solid - no squeaking or looseness. Take it back.
    Hmm that is the same thing my friend says, will have to take it back today, it is so annoying where whenever I want to use the phone I take the battery cover off so it wouldn't be noisy.
  4. #4  
    its more creeky. If you push your thumb on the cover it will creek. thats becasue of the cushion between the door and the battery. there is a little space and it will creek if you push on it. It is just a piece of plastic and will bend.
  5. kg6bki's Avatar
    Posts
    196 Posts
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    #5  
    Mine does also
    Police Officer: Sir, your eyes are red, are you drunk?

    Drunk Driver: Officer, have you been eating donuts, your eyes are glazed?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    its more creeky. If you push your thumb on the cover it will creek. thats becasue of the cushion between the door and the battery. there is a little space and it will creek if you push on it. It is just a piece of plastic and will bend.
    Ya but allot of people seem to not have this problem its only a few peoples phone it seems like that does this.
  7. #7  
    My battery cover is not squeaking at all.. it fits very securely on the back of the phone.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by tampaguy75 View Post
    My battery cover is not squeaking at all.. it fits very securely on the back of the phone.
    Just so everyone knows I went and exchanged my Centro and the new one does not squeak at all so if you have this problem it seem slike the battery cover on some phones wasn't made to be a perfect fit so it squeaks my new one does not squeak at all.
  9. #9  
    Mine just started after a week. So I have a feeling it has alot to do with the struggle to get the door on. I think after a week of pushing so hard on it , causes it. Let us know after a week if you get it. To me its a minor thing and only makes a noise when I squeeze it hard. Holding it tight dosent do it. I have to squeeze it hard.

Posting Permissions