1.    #1  
    Funny how I've seen some of the i500 old-timers on the Centro forum -- looks like many of us were waiting for something like this.

Remember the PDAPhoneHome forum?
    The primary attraction of the i500 is/was an eminently pocketable solid phone running PalmOS. The Centro is the first offering from Palm itself that even slightly approaches this notion (bricks need not apply). Which isn't to say that stalwart i500-users think the Centro rises to the same level of form-factor perfection that the i500 did -- most of us *still* want a PalmOS flipphone instead, but the i500 *is* getting old and, well, quite frankly, the Centro is the only game in town...

Plus SERO is very compelling and most of us are coasting on grandfathered $10/mo Vision plans with unlimited SMS that are sure to vanish at the slightest touch (including the pending Ensemble conversion). So getting time to move on... to the only game in town...
    Quote Originally Posted by neurocutie View Post
    The primary attraction of the i500 is/was an eminently pocketable solid phone running PalmOS. The Centro is the first offering from Palm itself that even slightly approaches this notion...
    Here..here! My i500 is showing it's age, but I don't want to give up a palmOS phone. I don't really need the keyboard, but I'll give it a try.

I REALLY like how this phone seems to be pretty small. The treo line was just big for me.

Franko353